News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Citycard

Started by Stephen Paul, October 07, 2015, 13:49:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Still not arrived !!
Wonder will I get it for Xmas

zacc

Quote from: stephenmcfc on October 07, 2015, 13:49:40
Still not arrived !!
Wonder will I get it for Xmas

oh my got mine couple of weeks ago.
I did email them after the original date it was supposed to arrive and didn't & it did come when they said it would eventually.

Lekos

Can't find my points online anymore.  Have they all been transferred to this 'Cityzens' shite? 

gavin

My old mans has arrived but strangely when I bought him a ticket for the Carling Cup game it said they would send a paper ticket  ??? ???

bluebrendan

Quote from: Lekos on October 07, 2015, 14:47:44
Can't find my points online anymore.  Have they all been transferred to this 'Cityzens' shite?

No, that's a separate thing. Logon to the ticket site, then hover the mouse over the "i" next to "my account" at the top of the page. A box pops up and the points are at the bottom.

Lekos

Ahh. Cheers Brendan.

City63

Quote from: gavin on October 07, 2015, 19:56:18
My old mans has arrived but strangely when I bought him a ticket for the Carling Cup game it said they would send a paper ticket  ??? ???
Been getting paper tickets for a couple of seasons now with Citycard(yep,still call it that lol) kinda handy when letting others use our cards numbers,don't have to give them our actual cards..

Stephen Paul

Booooooooooooooooooooom

They have arrived !!!!!

zacc

Quote from: stephenmcfc on October 15, 2015, 06:09:02
Booooooooooooooooooooom

They have arrived !!!!!

pigeon finally found ya ! :D