News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

I truely believe

Started by Stephen Paul, February 14, 2016, 20:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

the announcement of Pep in January has fooked us up for the rest of the season .

players minds look elswhere

woeful first half

gavin

I don't think it has had any impact at all. Injuries have had a lot more impact. I don't think we played particularly badly today. We were the better side I thought. Not like last week.

KunDB

I think it does not matter much.

Today we played ok, at least we showed a will to win. We were ultimately unlucky, though we bring the bad luck on ourselves frequently.

I truly believe we will still win the premier league title this season if we get our act together. A big if mind.

Ludo

We've been relatively inconsistent all season and the amount of injuries we've had, especially recently, hasn't helped.

Although City could do worse than offer Bayern a few quid and bring in Pep now.

Rowley Birkin QC

No - I'm not buying into the Pep decision upsetting everyone theory.

The first half wasn't that bad. We played pretty well overall. It's injuries and one or two of Pellegrini's tactical blind spots that have done for us this season.

Never give up on City mind - but we do have a mountain to climb now.

Swiss

I don't buy into it either.
Injuries have been far more telling and the decline of yaya

Hesperus

Injuries are hampering us but truth be known, these inept, midfield surrendering performances have been going on since early last season. He's a decent guy but Pellers has tactically taken the team backwards whilst he's been at the club and the teams spirit and confidence, especially at home has all but gone.