News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Arteta

Started by Stephen Paul, December 06, 2020, 09:26:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Struggling a bit after lifting the FA Cup

14th in the League

A few disgruntled fans want him out

I would personally stick by him and be patient

lee

He can come back to us anytime  :D

gavin

Still early days. A good run will see them fly up the table. Not so long since we were 14th!

Gareth

When, a year ago and almost simultaneously, Arsenal appointed Arteta and Everton appointed Ancelotti, it seemed to me like they got the new managers the wrong way round. Still looks that way to me.

gavin

Both are very up and down. I wouldn't like to bet on who will finish higher between those two.

Swiss

The Arsenal squad has some quality players. But also too many duffers.

If anyone has seen the hilarity of their fan TV, I'd class them as duffers too!

gavin

I wouldn't watch another clubs fantv but Arsenal fans do seem a bit up themselves generally. Not on the same level as rags and scousers tbough and I'd still prefer a chat with a gooner than a spud too.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on December 10, 2020, 21:36:28
I wouldn't watch another clubs fantv but Arsenal fans do seem a bit up themselves generally. Not on the same level as rags and scousers tbough and I'd still prefer a chat with a gooner than a spud too.
I was on the tube after a draw there a few years ago and this gooner twot did nothing else but drone on about Arabs and oil money which I pointed out was a bit ironic given their stadium and shirt sponsor.

Stephen Paul

Could be up the road

Gareth

Could be Pep made him look good...

lee

They will sack him sooner than later.

Neil Mcnab

First job as manager is at Arsenal is a big ask. Good squad there? Tierney and Aubameyang, maybe Partey. The rest?

Swiss

Quote from: bluebrendan on December 11, 2020, 19:03:11
I was on the tube after a draw there a few years ago and this gooner twot did nothing else but drone on about Arabs and oil money which I pointed out was a bit ironic given their stadium and shirt sponsor.

I was on a stag with a load of spurs fans. It was the morning (afternoon) tv viewing of choice. They love a bit of it.