News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up Arsenal at Wembley CS 6th August 4pm

Started by Stephen Paul, July 29, 2023, 07:14:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Proper football is back and thank fook

We go again with yet another trip to Wembley

Interesting season on the cards with a few ins and outs
Has Pep hit the right note with the transfers ?

Stephen Paul

gavin

Not won one for a couple of years. Jack says that he is desperate to win it. Be nice to add it to the collection, then hopefully add the Super Cup, The World Club Cup and the Carabao Cup to hold every single competition that we can enter.

Stephen Paul

Match officials
Referee Stuart Attwell
Assistants Tim Wood and Dan Robathan.
VAR Michael Salisbury
Fourth Official John Brooks

KunDB

reddishblue

Laporte to score the winner and massively increase his transfer fee.

1-0 City.

Vickki

2-0 to Arsenal, we have to let them win one or they won't come out to play next season 🤣🤣🤣

bbk

Quote from: Vickki on August 02, 2023, 21:15:58
2-0 to Arsenal, we have to let them win one or they won't come out to play next season 🤣🤣🤣

haha.

I fancy Arsenal to beat us, too. Can't say I'd be arsed.

gavin

It would be a very good win if we win. We need to keep our foot on Arsenal's throat. They are scared of us and we are on a great run against them. A decent win for City against them would keep that going and be a mental blow to them.

Everyone knows that City can lose the Community Shield and have a great season. But do Arsenal know that they can beat City? I don't think that they do and we don't want them to believe.

Stephen Paul

when the dippers beat us last year in this cup Klopp laughed on the telly and said we are ready

Ready for what  :D

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: reddishblue on August 02, 2023, 19:36:53
Laporte to score the winner and massively increase his transfer fee.
That would be ideal, why not a hat trick? Backed myself into a corner, scoring 3 at least, 4-1 City.

gavin