News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Whinging Tart

Started by Neil Mcnab, October 19, 2015, 19:35:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Toure is unhappy   
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-yaya-toure-unhappy-10288102
"Doesnt want his sons to go through what he has had to. - Rags to riches
Didnt consider leaving in the summer.  - Yeah right
I only came to the club to help it develop and to win titles. - Selfless, nothing to do with the money then
They have always used their little ways to annoy me." - Eh?
Toure also spoke about the difficulties of living in Manchester... - Cheeky barstward
Everyone thinks that I am happy: I've won titles, I have lots of money, but no, I am not happy." -Whinge, whinge, whinge

The guy is a tube, an over the hill one.

gavin

Everyone likes a whinge and the press are rather annoying. He's done a superb job for City.

Superbia in Urbem

In fairness he is a really good game changing player, on occasions that he decides to put a shift in.

Footballers just do not realise how fortunate they are, wrapped in their comfy blankets.

goat

thanks for the memories, time to move on and enjoy usa, india or middle east

Swiss

Or we should use him as a sub to come on in the last 20 minutes so he can pace himself!

clevblue

He has ego problems, outside of football as well as in it, I should think

gavin

Who gives a toss his ego is big. He's a footballer. The world has no shortage of good footballers with massive egos. What matters is what they do on the pitch and Yaya has done a lot for us. I don't think his ego is causing too many issues. It just creates a few stories every few months.

Lekos

End of the season might be the right time to let him go considering his age. Get some cash and Pjanić in.

clevblue

Quote from: gavin on October 20, 2015, 20:18:41
Who gives a toss his ego is big. He's a footballer. The world has no shortage of good footballers with massive egos. What matters is what they do on the pitch and Yaya has done a lot for us. I don't think his ego is causing too many issues. It just creates a few stories every few months.

I can imagine him having some difficulties,  and I give a toss, he is worth it and I support him. Talking like he has in France, if in fact he has said all this, he knows will be reported here.

goat

Quote from: gavin on October 20, 2015, 20:18:41
What matters is what they do on the pitch and Yaya had done a lot for us

hes served his purpose, time to move on , when fernando is looking a better option its not a good sign for yaya

gavin

I expect he will make some important contributions this season. It's not like he is even moaning about City. He just moaned about the press and a lack of recognition. No big deal to me. Fernando has improved but no way will be make the contribution that Yaya will this season.

zacc

Quote from: clevblue on October 20, 2015, 16:15:56
He has ego problems, outside of football as well as in it, I should think

or low self esteem?

Swiss

He's not got the legs for the full 90 any more

Ludo

Ironic how he's in court for speeding.