News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

so thats wales through

Started by goat, September 03, 2015, 21:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

reddishblue

the lamb incinerating frog eating twats will go strike and no-ne will be able to get there anyway.

Stephen Paul

Norn Ireland need one more win ffs :o

goat

wales and norn iron, this will be a shit cup

Stephen Paul

bar profits will be up in France

gavin

Quote from: goat on September 06, 2015, 11:52:37

Tis a point. With 24 teams they are weakening what was a decent tournament. The group stages are in danger of being as dull as the qualifying.

goat

some groups have been ok, the dutch one

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

SSN just said wales aren't through yet...

chocovla

Quote from: gavin on September 06, 2015, 21:11:11

Tis a point. With 24 teams they are weakening what was a decent tournament. The group stages are in danger of being as dull as the qualifying.

I'd say we increase it up to 32 :o Then again we might even get pipped to 4th by Latvia

zacc

they  must be winners for the singing!

goat

Quote from: Swiss on September 07, 2015, 02:33:44
SSN just said wales aren't through yet...

need a point from two games, one is bosnia and the other home to andorra...they are through

Swiss

England needed to beat San Mariono by 7 goals in the... 90's?!?! Fecked that up didn't they!

Stranger thigs have happened!
Like Henry handball...

Scotland Beating Germany

Valdarama...

goat

gavin

Wales are either through or it will be the most hilarious non-qualification in history then. Lost at home to Andorra and thus failed to qualify  :D.

bluebrendan

Late late equaliser for 10-man N.Ireland against Hungary, and they stay top of the group. Interesting double yellow in that game, both cards awarded for fouls in the same phase of play by Baird, the ref having played advantage after the first foul.

Scotland's usual gallant defeat against Germany, their fans will think they should have played like that in Georgia.

Rep.of Ireland get a vital 1-0 win against Georgia to put them clear in 3rd place in the group.

Stephen Paul

Norn Ireland still need a point

goat

alexsam

Quote from: gavin on September 06, 2015, 21:11:11

England might though have a chance of getting out of the groups in this comp.

Thinking of popping over for a game or two. Not bothered where either. Go where England are and it full of the usual clowns so waiting to see what is decided. With my surname I can follow Ireland and with my dad being welsh them also. So I can follow 3 teams