News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions and match build up for Brentford at home. Tuesday 7.30 PL

Started by Stephen Paul, February 18, 2024, 03:31:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

After dropping home points against Chelsea this is a must win game to keep the pressure on

In Pep we trust

gavin

There's still plenty seats left. Not many cheap ones though. When Brentford returned tickets they went on sale to home fans at the £30 price for away fans. But the tickets in the home end in the same stand pay £50+. I really hope that the club can close this disparity at least a bit when the new stand is open. £50+ is too much for a single adult ticket for a home match against Brentford on a Tuesday night,

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 18, 2024, 21:05:04
There's still plenty seats left. Not many cheap ones though. When Brentford returned tickets they went on sale to home fans at the £30 price for away fans. But the tickets in the home end in the same stand pay £50+. I really hope that the club can close this disparity at least a bit when the new stand is open. £50+ is too much for a single adult ticket for a home match against Brentford on a Tuesday night,

It is beyond me how the everyday working fan can afford more than the odd game, £50 is a lot before additional expenses are added, espeicially for a mundane game on a Tuesday night.

4  0  City win

gavin

There's still some fairly cheap season tickets. You can get a Silver season ticket (Season Ticket for 14 home Premier League games. Excludes Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United & Tottenham Hotspur) for £225 at the back of the South Stand. That seems excellent value when they are charging £50+ for a one off seat there for Brentford. It is £385 for a similar Gold season ticket seat for which you can go to the big games too.Though there is not much availability when it comes to season ticket buying time these days I think.

gavin

It is also a bit odd that a ticket at the back of the South Stand is £51 and one on the half way line in the East Stand is £53. When I say a bit odd, its probably more ridiculous.

Sean

Hopefully get a win on Tuesday and get the gap to one point as the dippers play at home to Luton on Wednesday

Stephen Paul

Match Referee
Darren England 

Assistant Referees
England will be accompanied at the Etihad Stadium by Assistant Referees Ian Hussin and Dan Robathan.

Video Assistant Referees
Overviewing proceedings will be Video Assistant Referee Michael Salisbury and Assistant Video Assistant Referee Richard West.

Fourth Official
Tony Harrington

Stephen Paul

gavin

Stephen Paul

jingoe

I have a feeling that we will win big tonight. We are overdue giving someone a good slapping. 7-0