News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Clattenberg appointed for the derby

Started by Stephen Paul, April 07, 2015, 16:30:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

My first reaction was ffs

Good or bad?

KunDB

Bad, very bad as he has an agenda against City imo.

Ludo

bluebrendan

Quote from: Ludo on April 07, 2015, 20:55:18
Wasn't he the ref in the 6-1?

Yes, he and Dean are probably the best of a poor bunch just now. He's been good and bad for City over the years.

KunDB

Sent Kompany off when playing for Belgium recently.

Leewonpen

Ref is the least of our worries at the moment! :(

zacc

Well how unusual a controversial ref for a controversial game!! 

Stephen Paul

bry the guy

Stephen Paul

Swiss

yep.. What do you think about their first, obstruction on Zabba???

gavin

Plenty of shit decisions from him today. But he can ref better than pellers can organise a defence so he was far from our biggest problem.

bluebrendan

Could have been worse if he'd sent Kompany off, Clattenburg had no influence on the result.

KunDB

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 12, 2015, 23:20:49
Could have been worse if he'd sent Kompany off, Clattenburg had no influence on the result.

Clattenburgh wanted to send Kompany off, it was the linesman who saved him (wrongly so in my opinion).

It is incredible and incomprehensible how far VKs level of performance has plummeted in such a short time. I would not even put him on the bench given his current form.

Swiss

bry the guy

alexsam

For the foul Kompany looked as if he injured himself just as he went to make a tackle and simply chose to dive in then as he knew he was out of the game

Clattenberg in my opinion let a few elbows and barges go against us especially from Fellini