News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for West Ham at home. Sunday 1 30 kick off

Started by Stephen Paul, April 15, 2015, 10:09:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

This could be a tricky fixture this weekend as it is a must win game now . The blues simply just cannot afford any more slip ups to stay in the top four.
A tough few weeks ahead

3 0 City

ebm1991

we have been saying "a must win game now" for several weeks!!! 
i just want us to be able play footy again, we hace appeared to have lost it.

no idea what to expect this week, a hard fought 1-0?

KunDB

goat

sweaty sam will have his team up for it, city dont do well against teams that want to win
1-0 wet spam

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

lee

BongoBlue

Extremely nervy 2-1 win. We will go 2-0 up; wham will get one and will hammer at us for about 10 minutes while we shit our collective pantaloons. But we will make it across the line...barely.

zacc

Lekos

No Yaya.  No Nasri.  No Dzeko.

2 - 0 City, Bony and Kun.

alexsam

Is Benjani even fit to play never mind score?

I just getting over last Sunday so hope this is much better

gavin

alexsam

We just bought him again

He was found asleep in the airport once more

bluebrendan

clevblue

too much damage has been done to the team for a sudden turnaround but we will win by one goal

2-1

BongoBlue

I'm in the 2-1 City camp too.

It will be a much needed win though and maybe bolster confidence the the Villa game.

Neil Mcnab

3-1. Surely must be a time to show what we are about.

Rowley Birkin QC

Shame they moved this feck'in game. could have feck'in gone If it had stayed on Saturday.  >:(

Lekos

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 17, 2015, 22:43:42
Shame they moved this feck'in game. could have feck'in gone If it had stayed on Saturday.  >:(
Just give church a miss for once Ffs

Hesperus

Gareth

The current problem with any scoreline that predicts a City win is trying to visualize a way in which they might actually go about achieving that end. Just can't see it. So 1-1, with a heavy heart.

gavin

Quote from: Gareth on April 18, 2015, 11:35:45
The current problem with any scoreline that predicts a City win is trying to visualize a way in which they might actually go about achieving that end. Just can't see it. So 1-1, with a heavy heart.

I'm sure we can win but I am very doubtful we can manage a clean sheet.

Gareth

Quote from: gavin on April 18, 2015, 12:19:11

I'm sure we can win but I am very doubtful we can manage a clean sheet.

I hope you're right! About the win, that is. This is the match that won the title last year...

Gareth

What I hadn't visualized was such a great own goal!

gavin

Fantastic wasn't it, just what we needed to settle the nerves. And the second was a bit of a gift too in some respects but finished beautifully between Navas and Sergio.

Stephen Paul