News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jurgen Klopp?

Started by KunDB, April 15, 2015, 10:56:02

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2431207-jurgen-klopp-reportedly-asks-to-terminate-borussia-dortmund-contract

Klopp about to quit Borussia Dortmund, could he be on his way to City. Touted big time for Arsenal as well and sought after by sevral others "Potentially Real Madrid,Barcelona,PSG,Manchester City, Liverpool, Milan" so no given.

I say yes please, got to be an improvement on Pelle, surely.

Plays good football and Goat is a big supporter of him.

Stephen Paul

Hot favourite by the bookies today

KunDB

Reports saying he wants to take a year out, 'most likely'.

Stephen Paul

Under a lot of stress apparently

andy1966

Is the Engineer clearing his desk yet ? Shame ,but OK in Pelle's defense .........Oh he doesn't have one

Ludo

He's just mental enough to be our next manager.

Lekos

KunDB

I would prefer JK but Ancelotti would be fine. That was good news that he was not going to take a break. Good news for City, bad news for Pellegrini.

Even if we do not get him it should free us a decent manager, like Ancelotti.

goat

im not a big suporter of him, bloke looks like dahmer

i dont know that much about him other than he likes high pressing, getting his players to work hard and selling stars to bayern

but then we were meant to be getting pressing from pelle but that didnt happen or the 4-3-3

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I rekon he would be perfect in implementing the homegrown talent into a new look squad.

Very much doubt that we would go for him though unfortunately.

gavin

Quote from: goat on April 15, 2015, 17:46:03
im not a big suporter of him, bloke looks like dahmer

i dont know that much about him other than he likes high pressing, getting his players to work hard and selling stars to bayern

but then we were meant to be getting pressing from pelle but that didnt happen or the 4-3-3

I doubt very much that he likes selling players to Bayern! Dortmund have had a poor season this season but I hardly watch enough of their matches to understand why other than the obvious selling players to Bayern all the time. I do know that Pellegrini has totally failed to sort out our defence and other obvious issues. I'd have Klopp over Pellegrini.

goat

read about how dortmund are run before, seems everyone is on the same page there, wonder if he would just fuck city off after meeting the spanish lads

from what i read this season has been a mix of injuries and bad signings that fucked them up

KunDB

I did genuinely think you were a Klopp man, wrongly as usual.

Never mind, but out of interest who would your shortlist of 3 be for the next manager.

For me Klopp would be a good choice, Ancelotti or Pep bit obvious and unlikely).

Swiss

I like Klopp cause his name sounds like Plopp! Which is the sound poo makes when it leaves your bottom and hits the water.

It matters not his ability as a manager, get him in!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

That must make him shit then Swiss!

goat

Quote from: Zabba on April 15, 2015, 20:43:32
I did genuinely think you were a Klopp man, wrongly as usual.

Never mind, but out of interest who would your shortlist of 3 be for the next manager.

For me Klopp would be a good choice, Ancelotti or Pep bit obvious and unlikely).

replace pep with benitez for a realistic list of managers that can win

Swiss

Quote from: Durk on April 15, 2015, 22:15:33
That must make him shit then Swiss!

I can see the puns in the paper now!

Klopp's team are plopp and he's for the chopp

clevblue

players would go, he'd bring in a whole new cropp

bry the guy

He would propp the defence up better than Pelle

goat

and being german he would gas jews halftime

KunDB

He would play proper football.

Benitez I would worry about but only because of his obsession with rotation.

goat

name one manager that plays the same 11 week in and week out these days. its part of the game

alexsam

Would his brother Klippity also come

goat

thats almost as bad a kikis brother chris

bry the guy

Quote from: goat on April 16, 2015, 18:50:03
name one manager that plays the same 11 week in and week out these days. its part of the game
Moaninho and burnley boss

goat

thats two so you are out bry

Neil Mcnab

Klopp, as good as we could hope for. Apparently a great motivator. Can speak English and the Bundesliga is similar to our league.

bry the guy

Quote from: goat on April 16, 2015, 23:01:17
thats two so you are out bry
I was a stupid game anyway.