News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City and the Rags

Started by gavin, August 13, 2022, 22:06:19

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It is not just City win, United lose but City win by four and United lose by four. Two games gone and, of course, we don't take the league tables seriously but still it is nice to see us top and them bottom. And the real thing is, would anyone in their right mind seriously back them to catch us this season? They're a joke and I really, really love it.

KunDB

Bad though 'shitty City' were at times we have not fallen to the level this 'comedy club' has.

It is a joy to see our bitter rival, who have spent more than us over the last ten years, put the sword in rather dramatic fashion to the lie that you can buy the league and success.

reddishblue

Swales was a cock up yes however in comparison to the current management set up over at the sty, he was a relative genius.

reddishblue

MOTD was entertaining this evening. Here is the original theme tune.

lee

Their arrogance over the years is fitting the situation they find themselves in now.
The clock banner they had hung up is an example.It is now biting them on the arse.
Mcfred in midfield is a joy to behold.Hope they get relegated.

bbk

It is nice to see them floundering but I sort of miss the derby meaning something from a competitive viewpoint. Yaya's semi, Vinnie's header, etc etc. More fun beating them when they had something at stake is, I guess, what I mean.

sir cliff

Balls to them! What goes around...Comes around.
There are those that make things happen,
Those that watch things happen,
And there are those who wonder what the fook just happened  :)

gavin

Scousers only drew with Palace with Nunez sent off. What a great start to the league. And the scousers at the rags next Monday too.

bbk

Liverpool look like they might be about to have a stinker. This league could feasibly be over by Xmas. Not saying it will be, but it wouldn't surprise me.