News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

England v Scotland

Started by gavin, November 11, 2016, 19:23:22

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Hopefully it will be worth half watching...

Sterling, Stones and Joe start.

Gareth

Looking terrible trying to play it out ... not Joe's fault though, as far as I can see... if Stones could control the ball in less than 4 or 5 touches it might help.

Neil Mcnab

It used to be be jittery Joe, now its jittery John. At least Sterling looks decent.

gavin

19 years since the jocks qualified for anything lol. Though if they could finish they'd have had a chance tonight.

KunDB

Quote from: Gareth on November 11, 2016, 20:37:52
Looking terrible trying to play it out ... not Joe's fault though, as far as I can see... if Stones could control the ball in less than 4 or 5 touches it might help.

Just wait until Lee finds out you have dared to suggest John Stones may not be perfect. Could be a full year ban (for me lol).

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on November 11, 2016, 21:28:40
19 years since the jocks qualified for anything lol. Though if they could finish they'd have had a chance tonight.

Is it really 19 years since delamitri's 'don't come home to soon'

gavin

Beating Spain in a friendly will deffo be enough to get Southgate the job full time such is the brainpower in the FA.

shandon

Gareth

Quote from: Zabba on November 12, 2016, 20:03:40
Just wait until Lee finds out you have dared to suggest John Stones may not be perfect. Could be a full year ban (for me lol).

Well, credit to Lee for loyalty, Stones is still there in his Fantasy League team!