News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Arsenal v Scousers

Started by gavin, February 04, 2024, 18:24:43

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Allison is the best keeper in the world apparently. He completely missed the ball for the second goal and then megged for the third. 3-1 to Arsenal. A decent result for City. Lets take advantage of it tomorrow.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 04, 2024, 18:24:43
Allison is the best keeper in the world apparently. He completely missed the ball for the second goal and then megged for the third. 3-1 to Arsenal. A decent result for City. Lets take advantage of it tomorrow.

Do not doubt that the press and tv media will almost instantly forget those howlers by him, and be singing his praise in their next game (Mr. Reliable they will call hin and Van 'Dick').

Mind you those 3 goal howlers made me laugh, the Arsenal og and their last two goals against Liverpool.

The fact that Arsenal played them of the pitch will seed doubt in every Liverpool players mind for the rest of the season.

Advantage City, not easy but we need to walk through the open door now.

Stephen Paul

I have never rated Van dick , total liability and a bellend

Stephen Paul

Kilkenny Blue

Dippers crying because Arteta gave the 3 fit pump salute  :'( :'(

reddishblue

For me Kev looks fitter than at any time he did last season. Worrying for some  :D

Stephen Paul

when he got injured he looked tired and jaded , so it looks as if he is back to his best after that injury