News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for the Rags at home. Sun 3.30pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, February 28, 2024, 03:18:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

going into the Derby on the back of an 18-game unbeaten run with Haaland and KDB on fire

Nothing more we can ask for

In Pep we trust

gavin

The only think that I really want to see is the City players playing as if their life depends on it. Victory should then naturally follow but anything less is unacceptable.

KunDB

Stephen Paul

Match odds courtesy of those robbing fookers Paddy Power

City 1/4
Draw 5/1
Rags 10/1

Stephen Paul

last five meetings

Rags 0 City 3
City 2 Rags 1
Rags 2 City 1
City 6 Rags 3
City 4 Rags 1

gavin

The rags are in a bit of a mess again and look in poor form in the last couple of games. But I always think back to the last derby at Maine Road. In the week we went to Wigan and lost 1-0. We had a load of injuries. We still managed to win it and quite comfortably. Everyone remembers Neville feeding the Goat but Weikens came in and was superb.

Stephen Paul

Neil Mcnab

I wish it would be 8-1. I expect a parked bus, them playing in the break where we have looked vulnerable at times. Hoping for 4-1. KDB Haaland link up looking sublime.

gavin

A parked bus is a certainty. Early goals are the key, we will get chances and we just have to take them. I think we could see Alvarez back in the starting XI for this to put the pressure on their defenders when playing out as they never look confident at the best of times when doing so.

Stephen Paul

reddishblue

Sky Bet are only offering 40/1 for 6 nil City so I'm only putting a fiver on it. Good luck with your tenner Stevie though, I will settle for that that and lose laughing  :)

gavin

I'll go for 2-1 to City. We're much better than them but they are bound to get some help from the officials just like the scousers today.

jingoe

My blood was boiling, Gavin , watching MOTD. How that numpty gave a dropped ball to the scousers is beyond incompetent. It makes me believe that their name is on the title. A must win today 3-0

Stephen Paul

bad officiating by the ref yesterday to give the dippers that goal

Corruption at its best 

KunDB