News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pellegrini

Started by Lekos, August 07, 2015, 11:41:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Signs two year extension to 2017.

Still don't expect him to be at the club this time next year.  Hopeful that he sorts his shit out this season.

Stephen Paul

Big season for him and he knows it . Good luck to him

Swiss

I imagine there will be clauses in there: No trophies, no Champs League: He's a gonner!

Probably explains why we've not signed anyone with Sore-Burger tied up do this...

Tricky Trev

bry the guy

kdb WILL BE OUR NEW NUMBER 14 TOMOZ you will see.

Swiss

Tomorrow??? And the number too!?

Have you been speaking to TFM?

Wolfsburg have come out and said that there's been Man City offer and KDB hasn't handed in a transfer request. Not surprised in the later as he'll miss out on any loyalty bonus!
If we're that keen on him I wonder why we haven't put in a bid...

Maybe there's an internal power struggle and Isco is being targeted aswell: We have to be careful as we'll miss out on both!

Chippy_Tea

Quote from: stephenmcfc on August 07, 2015, 13:17:48
Big season for him and he knows it . Good luck to him

Totally agree, it wasn't Pellers that couldn't be arsed last season and i hope he sorts the lazy gits out this season.

Neil Mcnab

Golden goodbye at the end of the season. Also calms down some of the speculation over saint Pep, good move all round.

goat

still curious how pep would do without a stacked team and messi in spain and fuckin bayern in germany

could he win champs league with hull?

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on August 07, 2015, 17:45:56
Tomorrow??? And the number too!?

Have you been speaking to TFM?

Wolfsburg have come out and said that there's been Man City offer and KDB hasn't handed in a transfer request. Not surprised in the later as he'll miss out on any loyalty bonus!
If we're that keen on him I wonder why we haven't put in a bid...

you just said theres been an offer, then wondered why no offer  ???

could it be that theres been an offer that wasnt really an offer...........maybe they offered to make an offer ?

Swiss

Crucially missed out the word 'No': No Offer

bry the guy

Quote from: Swiss on August 07, 2015, 23:06:57
Crucially missed out the word 'No': No Offer
our new 14 will be signed on monday or before

Lekos

ITK Bry, how exciting!

nimrod

Hope your right Bry the oracle, this looks.....well, take away Bobby's stellar signings like not champs league winners

Joe Hart
    Richard Wright
    Cabalerri

Eliaquim Mangala
    Gael Clichy
    Bacary Sagna
    Martin Demichelis
    Aleksandar Kolarov
    Vincent Kompany
    Pablo Zabaleta
    Jason Denayer

Bruno Zuculini
    Fabian Delph
    Fernandinho
    Fernando
    Raheem Sterling
    Marcos Lopes
    Samir Nasri
    Jesus Navas
    David Silva
    Yaya Toure

Sergio Aguero
    Wilfried Bony

Stephen Paul

stability at management level required . Good move by the club

Tricky Trev

Yup stability over everything else, the most important aspect of the job. Signings, tactics and results? Nah fuck that.  :D

If we're gonna use that argument he definitely should be staying for a few more years yes? Do you really believe he will still be here next year if a miracle does not happen and he wins cl or pl ?

Lekos

You don't half spout some shit fella.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: TrickyTrev on August 08, 2015, 13:00:12
Yup stability over everything else, the most important aspect of the job. Signings, tactics and resuluts? Nah fuck that.  :D

And what do you want then , a different man for the job every year because he doesn't win the premiership ?

Lekos

He's added an extra bit now stevie. Should never have pressed the 'view post' button. Some things are better off blocked.

gavin

He should have got the sack. I don't expect to win everything every year. I do expect to see some sign that the manager has some sort of clue how to work with and improve a defence over several months. In his interview on the OS yesterday he stated that we conceded 6 or 7 too many goals last season and he didn't know why really. Well the problem was apparent all the way through last season and much of the season before and he has never seemed able to alleviate the issue. We've only had pre-season this far but he has never seemed less likely to be on the cusp of solving it.

I don't expect this new contract to prevent him getting the push next summer when we win nothing this season.