News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pedro deal done?

Started by Leewonpen, August 19, 2015, 12:18:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Leewonpen

...but not by Woodward

http://www.skysports.com

Going to Chelsea by the look of things

Desperation signing by them? kick in the teeth for the Rags......happy days

KunDB

I guess Utd need to concentrate on getting Pedro deal done now? hmmnnn unless you meant Pedro

Well done Leewonpen spooted the typo yourself and changed it.

Major blow to Utd.

lee

funny as fook...how the mighty have fallen

gavin

Made me laugh and now they look at a Southampton player suddenly and desperately.

reddishblue

It seems to me that turtle head is is a little too Teutonic for some.

Stephen Paul

The rags are struggling big time to sign decent players , bloody brilliant lol

Tricky Trev

Memphis and Schweinsteiger wants to have a word.

goat

Quote from: gavin on August 19, 2015, 20:57:51
Made me laugh and now they look at a Southampton player suddenly and desperately.

worked for liverpool

ah no

Swiss

This is a strange one for me:

I've never rated Pedro and that's why he was playing second fiddle last season at Barce

He doesn't score many and he doesn't create many for a wide forward... especially in a team like Barce!

Other strange things:

Chelsea have Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Moses... and now Pedro: Why? Surely they should have strengthened other areas!?

But what I find most strange is that Barce have let a squad player go that they cannot replace due to their transfer embargo!
Anyone know if they've got a kid lined up?

Lekos

Moses and Cuadrado aren't up to much.  Pedro is a a better player than the both of those two together.

Swiss

ha ha, you've stevie'd the link again!

reddishblue

Swiss

Quote from: Lekos on August 20, 2015, 14:49:56
Moses and Cuadrado aren't up to much.  Pedro is a a better player than the both of those two together.

I'm not sure he actually is...

Out of 6 full seasons at Barce he's only scored double figures 3 times (12,13 & 15)
The others were 5,6 & 7
58 goals in 204 games, roughly 1 goal every 4 games
If you've seen his crossing then it's as bad as Navas's, though in Pedro's defence he does actually score!

Most importantly for a wide forward though is assists (in my book) and he only got 6 last season, Barce can easily score six against the bottom spanish teams in one match!

I think his pace may stretch teams but then i think he'ss struggle in the final third

goat

6 seasons at barcelona takes some doing tho and hes probably not kept around for some bollocks homegrown thing like micah or delph was and will be

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Swiss on August 20, 2015, 19:22:39
ha ha, you've stevie'd the link again!
It's well fooked Swiss , ha ha pig at it again

Lekos

Quote from: Swiss on August 20, 2015, 23:21:18
Quote from: Lekos on August 20, 2015, 14:49:56

I'm not sure he actually is...

Out of 6 full seasons at Barce he's only scored double figures 3 times (12,13 & 15)
The others were 5,6 & 7
58 goals in 204 games, roughly 1 goal every 4 games
If you've seen his crossing then it's as bad as Navas's, though in Pedro's defence he does actually score!

Most importantly for a wide forward though is assists (in my book) and he only got 6 last season, Barce can easily score six against the bottom spanish teams in one match!

I think his pace may stretch teams but then i think he'ss struggle in the final third

204 games, but how many minutes? He wasn't a starter, mostly brought on as a sub. Can't deny Cuadrado hadn't been up to much and Moses is a bit of a lump.

Lekos

So I've done your job for you Swiss, you lazy wanker. 

Since the '09 - '10 season (when he became a regular) Pedro has spent 18,748 minutes on the pitch.  This includes League, Cup, Champions League games (basically any competitive games for Barca).

18,748 / 90 is approximately equivalent to 208 full games.  He's scored 99 goals in this period and assisted 63.  That's pretty good stats.

Swiss

You can show stats to mean anything ;)

If he turns out to be quality I'll eat a hat made out of broccolli...

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not much of a forfeit. How about broccoli made out of a hat?