News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Womens Football pundits

Started by Stephen Paul, December 12, 2023, 07:54:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Big debate this with Keegan and Barton saying they shouldn't be commenting on the men's game as they technically do not have the experience which I agree with

Keegan has received massive support about his comments

What annoys me though is it is getting rammed down our throats

I used to enjoy watching football focus but have since give up as its now a nonsense and a tick box for the BBC on women

The Majority of fans including women want men to commentate on men's games.

The probelm is too many of these female pundits are simply clueless on football tactics   

Stephen Paul

They really should concentrate on improving the womens game which is poor

gavin

Would you rather have Neville or Carragher or the long list of other idiotic, inane men that we get? I don't see any issue with women commentators or summarisers. They are no worse than the men. Though that is not necessarily a big compliment.

I enjoy watching women's football. City women play some good stuff. I enjoyed their comeback victory over Villa at the weekend. It was much better than the men's efforts at Villa Park.

Stephen Paul

gavin

I'd still rather listen to her than a serial failed manager and admitted, premeditated assaulter of one of our players - Roy Keane who is sat next to her. It is just a slip of the tongue.

Stephen Paul

she's fled the country in fear of Joey Barton :D

I can see the racism coming into the equation next

gavin

There is no need for the nastiness towards her whether it be racism or sexism. As for Joey, he's been a nasty bastard all his life.  I dunno why you would give him any attention.

reddishblue

I reckon tits out Jackie would make an excellent pundit.

Stephen Paul

heard Jackie on Talkshite quite a lot , no nonsense from her 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Are you talkin about the same Jackie I think you're talkin about?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not really cleared that up. Could still be the one I'm on about haha.

reddishblue

So you've never seen her face just her tits then.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Seen the whole shebang unfortunately.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

Does it matter what gender they are?

It's not as if they are disecting the game to the nth degree and comparing how muscle and foot movement change the shape of the impact and effect the trajectory of the ball that is unique to the men's game.

Sure, question their competency to analyse the game, but analysis is not limted by gender.

There are some truly awful male pundits out there; it's taken years for shearer to sound 10% interesting...
Michael Owen, Steve mcmanaman, Roy Keane... we had to put up with shit from lawrenson for decades!

reddishblue

I concur Swiss, that's why I'm advocating Jackie.

Welcome back by the way.

Swiss

I hear Berlusconi is interested in your idea  ;D

I didn't leave, just lurking.  Couple of career changes and working loooong hours has made me a dull boy...

Kilkenny Blue

Barton should be in prison.