News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Newcastle

Started by gavin, January 13, 2024, 16:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (C), Dias, Ake, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Doku, Alvarez

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Grealish, De Bruyne, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Susoho, Lewis

Doku is back!

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Kyle walker. WTF. Dreadful defending for both goals.  I'd sub him immediately for that.

Stephen Paul

Rodri needs to be careful

gavin

Yeh, whats the point of being quick enough to get back if you then don't do anything to stop the goals?

Another injury from a non existent flag. Disgraceful.

City played some great stuff and what a fantastic goal it was from Bernard. But we have to defend better than that. All to do second half now.

Hesperus

Quote from: Stephen Paul on January 13, 2024, 18:25:07
Rodri needs to be careful

You're right, he lost his head at the end there.

They all need to calm down a bit. We can still win this.

gavin

Alvarez finishing has been poor

gavin

KDB awesome and what a finish from Bobb. Lovely stuff.

reddishblue

I was impressed with Kev's goal and assist but not his hair cut.

KunDB

Love the hair cut Kevin. It has given you even more super powers.

Humdinger of a match, which we deserved to win from start to finish. Even going 2 1 down I was, unusually, confident we would recover and win.

Apart from an overstretched and too slow defence we are playing out of our skin. Brilliant victory.

Stephen Paul

what a game , we should kick on from this

Stephen Paul

Lets not forget how good Foden was yesterday. What a performance from this young lad 

Kilkenny Blue

Rodri was superb, as was most of the team.  Only negative was giving away 2 identical goals!  I simply can't express how good KDB is.  i'm going through my book of superlatives and there's nowt there! 
Great to see Doku back as well.  He looked sharp.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on January 14, 2024, 14:56:39
Rodri was superb, as was most of the team.  Only negative was giving away 2 identical goals!  I simply can't express how good KDB is.  i'm going through my book of superlatives and there's nowt there! 
Great to see Doku back as well.  He looked sharp.
For me Rodri is the best I've seen for years, what a signing he was. To compare Rice to Rodri is embarrassing but I suppose this is just an English media thing.