News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Klopp up the road end of the season

Started by Stephen Paul, January 26, 2024, 12:40:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Big blow for the dippers

Either off to Saudi or German national team

gavin

Love him or loathe him (I vary on that) he has done a fantastic job at the scousers. I am pleased to see him go from a City point of view. I don't see Liverpool being as competitive for the next couple of years at least. Hopefully, it will derail them a bit for the rest of this season too.

Whilst we're on the subject of the scousers, they're now talking about doing the quad. Well, the quad includes the Chumps League and they aren't even in that. If you win four including the Europa League then that is a quad but not THE quad. In any case, they only just made one final at the moment, for the lowest member. FFS they are deluded.

Swiss

I like the tactician, loath the person.

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad.

Could galvanise the pool squad, one last hurrah: or it could destabilise as fear of change often does.

Stephen Paul

Salah will be gone end of the season , no doubt 

Kilkenny Blue

Good riddance to the fraud!  He's a despicable excuse for a manager who puts on a nice guy front when things are going his way. 

Well suited to the fans though.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on January 28, 2024, 12:52:25
Good riddance to the fraud!  He's a despicable excuse for a manager who puts on a nice guy front when things are going his way. 

Well suited to the fans though.
he always looks as if he has been homeless 

Stephen Paul

Watch the last few dippers games are they look very average tbh but winning games

hopefully Chelsea and arsenal can take points of them which will send the media into meltdown 

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on January 29, 2024, 08:35:34
Watch the last few dippers games are they look very average tbh but winning games

hopefully Chelsea and arsenal can take points of them which will send the media into meltdown

Fingers crossed. 

I have a strong feeling that Liverpool are being investigated for FFP charges.  I've always felt there was something fishy about them not getting done in 2014

Stephen Paul

Kilkenny Blue

The PL will be under the spotlight big time.  Other clubs are being hauled over the coals, but yet Liverpool always seem to be immune to investigation.  The hacking scandal should have resulted in sanctions and a fine from the PL & the FA, irregardless of any settlement between the 2 clubs.   They failed FFP in 2014 but offset the losses against development work in Stanley Park!  All that was ever undertaken was a feasibility study, yet they claimed £40m! They were the ringleaders, along with Arsenal and the Rags, in the failed Super League! 

Stephen Paul