News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Brentford away. Monday 8pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, February 01, 2024, 04:07:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Monday night football returns for City with a tricky trip to Brentford

Should be a comfortable victory with our squad back to almost full fitness

gavin

We owe them a bloody good hiding after not getting much from them last season.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Match Officials

Referee. Jarred Gillett
Assistants. Neil Davies and Darren Cann.
Fourth Official. Stuart Atwell
VAR. Paul Tierney

gavin

Fucking Tierney. How has that man still got a job at all?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on February 02, 2024, 21:02:28
Fucking Tierney. How has that man still got a job at all?
someone must be shagging his wife

Stephen Paul

gavin

Could be 8 points behind and two games in hand. But we all know that our boys can win 10 league games on a trot. It could well be less anyway. A tough game for the scousers tomorrow. We could be top again at the end of this month I think. The scousers only play three games because of the Carabao Cup and we have the extra catch up match against Brentford so have five - all very winnable.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on February 03, 2024, 22:07:42
Could be 8 points behind and two games in hand. But we all know that our boys can win 10 league games on a trot. It could well be less anyway. A tough game for the scousers tomorrow. We could be top again at the end of this month I think. The scousers only play three games because of the Carabao Cup and we have the extra catch up match against Brentford so have five - all very winnable.
Could be two behind tonight

gavin

3-1 to City. A win tonight would be big. I'd like to see the determination in the City faces that we saw at Selhurst Park in 2014.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on February 05, 2024, 09:13:36
3-1 to City. A win tonight would be big. I'd like to see the determination in the City faces that we saw at Selhurst Park in 2014.
Spot on Gav

gavin

I'd really like to be wrong and have us not concede at least one stupid goal every game. Most of the goals we give away are rank bad defending like last night's.