News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Citycards/paper tickets..

Started by City63, August 11, 2015, 13:51:32

Previous topic - Next topic

City63

Bought 2 tics for the Chelsea match,havent received membership cards or paper tics,anyone else the same?

City63

Being sent out on Thu,&the match on Sun,seems to get later every season..

Stephen Paul

Very poor . Same last season , cards didn't arrive until mid September

jingoe

I haven't got my season ticket yet- I called today and was told that there are problems with the supplier.

I don't want to be stuck outside on Sunday trying to persuade the doorman that I paid for my ticket months ago but haven't got it yet!

bluebrendan

Quote from: jingoe on August 11, 2015, 18:18:32
I haven't got my season ticket yet- I called today and was told that there are problems with the supplier.

I don't want to be stuck outside on Sunday trying to persuade the doorman that I paid for my ticket months ago but haven't got it yet!

Take your e-mail receipt for the S/T with you, they'll be handing out paper tickets to those whose cards haven't arrived. But get there early, I suspect there may be a queue!

City63

Quote from: bluebrendan on August 11, 2015, 18:48:30
Take your e-mail receipt for the S/T with you, they'll be handing out paper tickets to those whose cards haven't arrived. But get there early, I suspect there may be a queue!
Tics are for friends& was told the same,bring confirmation email early to the  ticket office..