News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Looks like he is on his way

Started by Stephen Paul, March 12, 2022, 12:22:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

BREAKING 🚨 OFFICIAL: Personal terms have been discussed and the framework of Haaland's transfer is ready to be signed off by #ManCity officials. The £63M release clause, agent fees, plus a signing-on bonus, are likely to take the total outlay towards £100M.

gavin

He's a class striker and at a much better age than Kane. Could be another that stays for 10 years hopefully. But there's a long way to go to see if he even signs yet.

Victoria

There may be a deal in place between both clubs, but that is irrelevant if he wants to go elsewhere. I don't believe most of the media hype. One says a deal is in place then another says he wants to go to Madrid or Barcelona. If he wants to play for City I think we will know soon enough. I won't believe any bs media put out until he runs out for City in our opening game next season.

Kilkenny Blue

Looking at the money being mentioned - £600000 a week, crazy sign on fees etc bringing it close to  £200M deal is simply not worth it.  We have Alvarez on the way and Delap is ready to step up.  Not for me ta

gavin

Take the money talk with a pinch of salt. Plus his signing fee isn't all that expensive as we do know that he has a release clause in his contract. The fact we've seen him in a City shirt as a kid makes a difference to me too. I always liked Alfie.