News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pundits

Started by jingoe, December 20, 2021, 11:46:00

Previous topic - Next topic

jingoe

Stephen Warnock on Sky has just opined that he didn't think that Robertson deserved a red card for his kung fu kick yesterday. How do these people get jobs as experts?

Stephen Paul

Some bad decisions by refs lately

KunDB

Kane should on balance probably have been shown a red card, but if Robertson tackle wasn't a red card i don't know what is.

The referees have continued to make some bad decisions and VAR has continued to undermine integrity, being used more to support referee decisions rather than independent helpful reviews of the merits.

City last week got a soft penalty that wasn't really a penalty, but were denied a stonewall penalty as well.

gavin

I can't listen to the shite that gets talked. Both Kane and Robertson were definite reds for me. No penalty for Newcastle was correct decision. VAR should be abandoned, it is ruining football. Whatever the arguable outcome of more correct decisions, you just can't enjoy many goals for the feeling of impending VAR doom.

Neil Mcnab

The ex filthy koppite says a present filthy koppite doesnt deserve a red card? WTF?