News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Olympiacos CL

Started by KunDB, November 03, 2020, 18:50:12

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne (C), Torres, Foden, Sterling.

SUBS | Steffen, Trafford, Dias, Jesus, Laporte, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Cancelo, Garcia, Nmecha, Bernabe

For those that complain players are overplayed after injury. Me I’m baffled by this centre back combo for this game.

Poor Walker no rest.

gavin

Pep says he doesn't pick with one eye to the weekend but maybe he does and wants his best centre backs fit for then. Should be good enough hopefully. It is Cancelo I feel sorry for, he doesn't get much chance in his proper position!

lee

Trafford..what a shit name!!

KunDB

Rowley Birkin QC

Hi folks - been away a while ("got a bit on" as they say)....

Fourth or fifth time I have managed to watch City this season from down here, and aside perhaps from a lack of cutting edge without Aguero, I think we look pretty solid. The new acquisitions have fitted in well. Actually look as if we have a defence now - even with Stones in it.

gavin

Yeh, looks like it is coming together now for this season but big test on Sunday. Hope we can get a goal early in the second half so that we can take it easy. Decent enough performance so far but we need the finishing touches.

KunDB

Defence for the first time in a long time now looks solid with depth.

Torres is looking a sensational buy. KDB Sterling Walker and many more are playing near top of their game.

Rowley Birkin QC

We've switched off.  Olympiacos looking to save the game here, and have gone up a gear. We need to react.

Rowley Birkin QC

Hopefully these subs will get us going again...

Rowley Birkin QC

F*ck me! That's one hell of a finish!

lee

Nice to see you back Ken

Torres looks the bizness.Very impressed

KunDB

Not great second half but good to get three goals. We are on the up.

gavin

Bit careless at times but again a comfortable performance overall. Stones and Ake were good together even though they weren't the most threatening side. Awesome finish from Jesus - just what he needs on the way back. Nice finish from Cancelo too. Another good night watching City.

Swiss

Decent game. Some good finishes.

Can't complain too much, but we did lose our way a little in the second before subs.

Overall a hood night and almost made it to the knockouts

Stephen Paul

Good result , onward and upwards