News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Palace

Started by gavin, August 27, 2022, 14:06:43

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Gundogan, Alvarez, Gomez, Palmer, Gomes, Lewis, Knight, Wilson-Esbrand

Still a few injuries! Come on City.

Stephen Paul

Good line up but expected Gundogan to start

Hesperus

Well. This is unacceptable.

KunDB

Ouch, painful to watch. Howler by Ederson, Walker & Stones for first goal.

Have we become a punt the ball up field team overnight.

In the CP box we have been unlucky but that does not hide the fact we have not been good enough.

I can see a third CP goal coming to add to our woes. No lessons learnt from last week at Newcastle.

KunDB

It is like we are desperate to get the ball to Haaland. Ah weel learning process I'm guessing.

gavin

Shite. Not nearly enough up front and woeful at the back.

sir cliff

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fortunately for me I only caught the second half!

I reckon you're all over reacting :D

KunDB

Motm Haaland, but Bernardo was on fire today. Write what a performance by him.

silvablue

If the PL wasn't frightened before today they will be now.

That Erling is a smiling assassin. Deadly around the box.

gavin

lovely stuff second half. Bernard must never be allowed to leave. Erling is going to break many records. Really impressed with Alvarez's strength,  and work rate. Another great day out. But please let's start before 2 down in future.

bbk

Quote from: KunDB on August 27, 2022, 15:46:26

In the CP box we have been unlucky but that
One less midfielder leads us to lose some of the control we usually have, I think. We will get used to it. But if we don't, it will cost us against teams. Our defence is not good enough for the opposition to have more of the ball.

It's really nice to see that we can be direct but my concern is that it will negate the foundations of our success.

The fact we have gone 2 down twice suggests teething problems, to me. The fact we've surged back wonderfully ywice would suggest we are adapting to the different attacking structure. Just need to give it time to embedd.

What a player Bernie is. 90 million... away to fuck!

Stephen Paul

It us concerning that we are conceding alot of goals

bbk

Quote from: bbk on August 28, 2022, 06:38:01
Quote from: KunDB on August 27, 2022, 15:46:26

In the CP box we have been unlucky but that
One less midfielder leads us to lose some of the control we usually have, I think. We will get used to it. But if we don't, it will cost us against teams. Our defence is not good enough for the opposition to have more of the ball.

It's really nice to see that we can be direct but my concern is that it will negate the foundations of our success.

The fact we have gone 2 down twice suggests teething problems, to me. The fact we've surged back wonderfully ywice would suggest we are adapting to the different attacking structure. Just need to give it time to embedd.

What a player Bernie is. 90 million... away to fuck!

God knows what I did here. Apologies to anyone impacted!!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: bbk on August 29, 2022, 08:18:44
God knows what I did here. Apologies to anyone impacted!!

MA EYEZ!!!!