News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City at Toffees

Started by KunDB, January 15, 2017, 12:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Poor in attack, midfield, defence, motivation and will to win. Nothing positive other than game ended. Serious questions for Pep. 

goat

ottamendi is a cnut an all

Ludo

Leewonpen

Getting exactly what we deserve. No fight in this team.

Neil Mcnab

Just enough time for Everton to score again. Nice confidence booster for them. Koeman will be telling them we can finish above City.

Really need an injection of new blood.

goat

KunDB

As for John Stones need I say more?

bry the guy

4 shots 4 goals,Bravo out so his back can recover from getting the ball out of the net.

Hesperus

Serious questions need to be asked. That's shocking defence.

I don't know what to think.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on January 15, 2017, 15:28:09
or heroin

Cocaine might get them moving a bit quicker...

not sure what to say. You can blame Pep all you want, but it's those playes on the pitch that gave that 2nd half performance.

Hesperus

We are so easy to score against it's really just a joke because we should not be.

Neil Mcnab

If they need anything, it has to be an amphetamine.

If Guardiola was not the manager, serious questions would be asked about his continuing. He could even walk. We need a player or two, now. I know they will have earmarked big signings for the summer, but what use are they if Pep has already departed?

bluebrendan

Shit at both ends, a nasty illness.

Worst I can recall from Aguero in a blue shirt. Bravo not getting a glove on any of the goals, Otamendi and Stones looking like a pub league pairing at CB and Clichy making Kolarov look world class. And how we miss Ferny in the middle.

bannblue

Abysmal. Guardiola didn't even look bothered. Bravo is garbage.

KunDB

Quote from: bannblue on January 15, 2017, 16:09:00
Abysmal. Guardiola didn't even look bothered. Bravo is garbage.

In fairness I think Pep has already concluded that many of these players are sub standard.

lee

give pep time ffs..he's only been in england 6 months

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: lee on January 15, 2017, 17:43:55
The same time as Conte.

I expect Pep to be here if we win nothing this season and finish outside the top four. I hope he brings great success, but we all know there are no guarantees.

bluebrendan

Quote from: lee on January 15, 2017, 17:43:55
I've no issue with Pep wanting us to play in his preferred style but his approach needs to be more flexible right now as he hasn't got the players to execute that style, especially at the back.

lee

couple of transfer windows and lets see then..most of them today seemed like they were on the piss last night

Victoria

Oh dear, an inform Tottenham next up who are scoring for fun, does not get any easier for Pep.......lol,  Bravo has to go 😁