News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

PL Title Race

Started by KunDB, December 30, 2015, 08:32:17

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Unconvincing we may have been this season, not performing anywhere near the standard we should be, but I reckon Arsenal are about to be found out and we will seize the chance to go clear.

Arsenal have to play in January in the PL:

Newcastle (H)
Liverpool (A)
Stoke (A)
Chelsea (H)

We have a more congested fixtures list with the Carling Cup semi-final games, but in January in the PL:

Watford (A)
Everton (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
West Ham (A)

Spurs and even failing Utd pose threats but Leicester pose the biggest threat of all.

Come the end of January I am hopeful we will be top of the table piling pressure on Arsenal.

clevblue

I do think well improve from now on, we are still the best in the league in spite of injuries

alexsam

Spurs for me are the real threat

Leicester will fall away. Their style is kick and rush, see how they tried that we us. Wrap Vardy up and they have no real out from the back. Cannot see other teams falling for it a second time in the second half of the season.

It between us, Spurs and Arsenal

gavin

If the rest of the league continues in the same vein then we should be able to run away with it in the second half of the season. We have to start winning away. We are too good to have the away form we have. It is very hard to believe a team with this talent hasn't won away in the league since early September. If we were playing anything like our capabilities this should be our easiest title. It is a very weak race this year. Many would say that it makes it all the more interesting, and it does, but that doesn't dispute the fact that we should be taking advantage and running away with it.