News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The 'Epic' transfer rumour thread

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, June 09, 2016, 01:46:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Subotic had a double ACL and not been the same since, apparently. That he is available and Klopp isnt going for him tells you everything you need to know.

Swiss

Swiss

I'm impatient, I need another signing to satiate me.

Swiss

Looks like Kolarov is off to Besiktas for £3m.

Only left back we've had a hint of being linked to is Ricky Rodrigeuz, but only very tentatively.
I wonder if Angelino will get his chance...

Neil Mcnab

Real Madrid have said they wont be buying Pogba due to "financial reasons", in other words he is too fecking expensive. I think we can forget about Kroos.

Swiss

I'd be surprised if utd did too, or anyone really. His mate is supposed to own his image rights which further complicates things.

gavin

It has been quite a frugal summer for us so far!!! It could be an exciting last few weeks.

lee

the rags will be insane buying pogba for 100 million   :D

Swiss

City (are about) to sign Ruilli, then loan him back to sell him on to maybe buy him back r ll him on again later...

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/07/13/as-geronimo-rulli-set-to-join-manchester-city-in-a-very-confusing-deal/?

lee

Swiss

We'v needed one for about 3 seasons

Swiss

Bruno Peres links cooled, Joshua Kimmich being the main contender for a new RB.

Also news of Zab staying! We don't need 3 RB's!

Ludo

It would be nice to see some of those names actually signing.

KunDB

We definitely need at least three more players before the window closes.

Despite the signings it's all a bit like watching a kettle boil, watching City in the transfer window this summer.

reddishblue

Three players Pep likes or you like?

KunDB

Quote from: reddishblue on July 16, 2016, 00:30:15
Three players Pep likes or you like?

I think I will stand aside and let you advise Pep on potential players.

Swiss

Would be bloody nice to sign another player or four and get rid of some of the deadwood!

lee

bony to everton and stones coming to us....if thats true its a gift from the gods

Swiss

Well, depending on how good Stones turns out to be