News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Financial Foul Play

Started by KunDB, September 08, 2016, 21:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37307621

Apparently a university study has shown that FFP rules favour the bigger, established, elite clubs. Who would have thought that?

Certainly not Platini (suspended for 6 years currently for behaviour the Court of Arbitration [CAS] described as "not ethical or loyal"). Nor I imagine  Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and co. when they threw their full weight behind FFP to stand on the moral high ground (a very rare and most unusual stance for them to adopt).

They will all now be thinking 'How did that happen, how did it go all so wrong, making us elite rich clubs better off and smaller clubs less secure and less equal'. I can sense their pain. We can only hope they get over their pain quickly, as they comfort eat their prawn sandwichs and champagne.

gavin

The despicable cheating rags will do anything to stop the glorious march of City. But what good had it done them lately. City have been better than them for years now and I just see the gap widening regardless of the result tomorrow. City have the better management, squad and youth set up.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on September 09, 2016, 07:58:12
The despicable cheating rags will do anything to stop the glorious march of City. But what good had it done them lately. City have been better than them for years now and I just see the gap widening regardless of the result tomorrow. City have the better management, squad and youth set up.

and a dignified portrayal of the club which I'm proud of.

KunDB

Real benefactors Real Madrid. How does this sit with FFP, its a mockery and just shows how corrupt football is.

No matter what barriers they construct City will overcome them.

C'mon City let Utd suffer more tomorrow, Jose is already falling out with players. So well on plan to fail.