News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the rags away . Sunday 4pm

Started by Stephen Paul, April 08, 2015, 09:28:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A lot riding on this fixture apart from the bragging rights . Losing to these tramps would put us firmly in the dog fight for 4th .
Not an option this weekend

3 1 City

goat

alexsam

Looking forward to it. I like then fact some of these rags have reappeared and are getting a bit giddy. We capable of beating them and when we do it will be all the better to rub it in.

All along I have thought Palace was the harder game for us and at the moment it could work out that way.

1-2 - Sergio with both

KunDB

Kompany, Demechellis and Mangala dropped for questioning Pelles tactics. Pelle responds by playing 4 up front with just 2 at the back, Zabba and Sagna. Yaya put up front with Dzeko, Bony and Jovetic while Sergio is dropped to midfield. 

We go 2 down with 5 mins left and Pelle throws on Lampard taking off one of our two defenders in a wild gamble. Frankie scores, unfortunately it is an o.g. and Utd go on to win 5 0.

Pelle blames ref but says we can still win PL and he is not worried about his job.

I will predict 3 1 Utd with pain in my heart.

clevblue

Quote from: alexsam on April 08, 2015, 19:02:51
Looking forward to it. I like then fact some of these rags have reappeared and are getting a bit giddy. We capable of beating them and when we do it will be all the better to rub it in.

All along I have thought Palace was the harder game for us and at the moment it could work out that way.

1-2 - Sergio with both

Spot on !

gavin

bry the guy

2-0 rags hope im wrong as i normally am and its a reverse win for us.

Neil Mcnab

I will love it if we beat them, love it. 
Dont believe it though. 3-1 to the sh*t.
Owners then got serious decisions to make. New manager, pump in 100s of millions more.

Leewonpen

Can't see past a rag win   :-[

3-1 to the unwashed.

bluebrendan

We'll beat them, I can't see Sergio going 7 games without a goal. 2-1 City.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 09, 2015, 11:44:57
I can't see Sergio going 7 games without a goal.

This was my thought when someone at work asked me if City could win.

We can beat the feckers - certainly score - but we must close down the space in the middle and give our defence more of a chance.

goat

with yaya in the team? no fucking chance of that

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh come on - If we lay him down sideways in the middle of the pitch he might block a few passes

goat

:D

as great as he was i dont remember any player dropping off a cliff as fast as he has, starting to look his 46 years now

guidebridgeblue

Listening to giddy pundits and ex rags we've already lost this.

2-2

zacc

clevblue

andy1966

Rags 4-0 city The Engineer, engineers his swift exit by Monday morning :-[