News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the rags away . Sunday 4pm

Started by Stephen Paul, April 08, 2015, 09:28:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A lot riding on this fixture apart from the bragging rights . Losing to these tramps would put us firmly in the dog fight for 4th .
Not an option this weekend

3 1 City

goat

alexsam

Looking forward to it. I like then fact some of these rags have reappeared and are getting a bit giddy. We capable of beating them and when we do it will be all the better to rub it in.

All along I have thought Palace was the harder game for us and at the moment it could work out that way.

1-2 - Sergio with both

KunDB

Kompany, Demechellis and Mangala dropped for questioning Pelles tactics. Pelle responds by playing 4 up front with just 2 at the back, Zabba and Sagna. Yaya put up front with Dzeko, Bony and Jovetic while Sergio is dropped to midfield. 

We go 2 down with 5 mins left and Pelle throws on Lampard taking off one of our two defenders in a wild gamble. Frankie scores, unfortunately it is an o.g. and Utd go on to win 5 0.

Pelle blames ref but says we can still win PL and he is not worried about his job.

I will predict 3 1 Utd with pain in my heart.

clevblue

Quote from: alexsam on April 08, 2015, 19:02:51
Looking forward to it. I like then fact some of these rags have reappeared and are getting a bit giddy. We capable of beating them and when we do it will be all the better to rub it in.

All along I have thought Palace was the harder game for us and at the moment it could work out that way.

1-2 - Sergio with both

Spot on !

gavin

bry the guy

2-0 rags hope im wrong as i normally am and its a reverse win for us.

Neil Mcnab

I will love it if we beat them, love it. 
Dont believe it though. 3-1 to the sh*t.
Owners then got serious decisions to make. New manager, pump in 100s of millions more.

Leewonpen

Can't see past a rag win   :-[

3-1 to the unwashed.

bluebrendan

We'll beat them, I can't see Sergio going 7 games without a goal. 2-1 City.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 09, 2015, 11:44:57
I can't see Sergio going 7 games without a goal.

This was my thought when someone at work asked me if City could win.

We can beat the feckers - certainly score - but we must close down the space in the middle and give our defence more of a chance.

goat

with yaya in the team? no fucking chance of that

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh come on - If we lay him down sideways in the middle of the pitch he might block a few passes

goat

:D

as great as he was i dont remember any player dropping off a cliff as fast as he has, starting to look his 46 years now

guidebridgeblue

Listening to giddy pundits and ex rags we've already lost this.

2-2

zacc

clevblue

andy1966

Rags 4-0 city The Engineer, engineers his swift exit by Monday morning :-[

zacc

Quote from: clevblue on April 10, 2015, 18:51:18
Quote from: zacc on April 10, 2015, 15:50:52
hopeful 2-2 ::)

;) Well, that makes a change

finally someone's sussed me out  ;D
occasionally I do predict what I really feel & this time was it  :)

gavin

Although I don't think we can complain about our recent results, we have been dominating games. Hopefully this will be the game where we get an early goal and things start to go right for us.  I am expecting Sergio, in particular, to come back to form soon. He's been inches away in the last couple.

clevblue

yes, an early goal otherwise they get desperate, you can see it on their faces. Might need the rags to score first though to spark it off

Sean

Will be a tough game, the rags always raise their game against the bigger clubs :).Depends on the selection , we should go with 1-4-5-1

Lekos

1-4-5-1? That's a new one. Not looking forward to this Derby. I'd be more confident if Kinky was playing.

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

Looking forward to this now. Actually being in Manchester (well... Cheadle Hulme) adds an extra buzz. I am currently familiarizing myself with the dubious delights of Sky Sports watchin Chelsea v QPR (the latter doing their best to help us). Come on City!!

clevblue

Thrown it away, the game, the season, the lot