News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for the Dippers away. Sun 3.45 PL

Started by Stephen Paul, March 07, 2024, 03:17:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

anything but a defeat away at the victims this weekend will be good

City are well primed and ready for this

A massive stride towards the title

In Pep we trust 

gavin

A win is required. A draw won't cut it. It would put the title in Liverpool's hands not City's and I think that their run in is better than ours.

Stephen Paul

I see they are planning another hot reception for our team bus

gavin

Merseyside police are preparing their blindfolds and turning off all CCTV around the ground as we speak.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook
Fourth official: David Coote
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton

Stephen Paul

gavin

City favourites to win at Anfield. Very surprising given our record there. TAA comments - what a set of wankers. As bad as the rags. I will really, really love it if we beat them. There could be no better feeling. This means more, they are so far up their own arses.

Neil Mcnab

I also believe if we dont win, we are no longer favourites for the league. We need to score first and keep scoring. But I have a bad feeling.  3-1 to the dippers.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 08, 2024, 22:20:37
I also believe if we dont win, we are no longer favourites for the league. We need to score first and keep scoring. But I have a bad feeling.  3-1 to the dippers.

bloody hope not

gavin

City to win 4-0. We've had a very good build up with being able to rest players in the week. I think KDB and Erling will do the business.

reddishblue

3-1 City. The scouse fans to whistle incessantly  when City are in possession of the ball.