News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City fans unbelievable

Started by gavin, October 17, 2015, 22:16:48

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

First my Dad text that he didn't think it was a good performance overall now someone else is moaning to me that we should have hammered Bournemouth not just scored 5. FFS we just won 6-1 then 5-1 at home. You would think that after 30 years of shite people would be happy to be top of the table winning by four or five goals. :o

I'm a bit taken aback by it all even though I know most people aren't happy unless they're moaning.

Rowley Birkin QC

The moaners might have been a bit quieter if the rags or Arsenal had dropped some points - always something to complain about / worry about when you're a City fan.  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

To be fair I rekon we could have played better which is worrying for Bounrmouth cos if we had of played to our full potential it would have been double figures.

Definitely took it easy in the second and half and we had reason to with a three goal lead and two big games next week.

goat

would have been a lot more if navas was a footballer

Victoria

Gavin, the british are at their happiest when moaning and complaining  ;)

Rowley Birkin QC

Unlike the Yanks - who don't complain enough.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on October 17, 2015, 22:16:48
You would think that after 30 years of shite people would be happy to be top of the table winning by four or five goals. :o

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on October 17, 2015, 23:08:13
would have been a lot more if navas was a footballer
he had a great game

bry the guy

Im happy if we win 1-0 or 6-0 im always happy with a win but im also pleased if we play well and draw in many games......there were times in the past when i was proud of the the team after some defeats but now i hate it when we get beat.

zacc

haha Gav what can you do with such people ?

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on October 17, 2015, 22:16:48
First my Dad text that he didn't think it was a good performance overall now someone else is moaning to me that we should have hammered Bournemouth not just scored 5. FFS we just won 6-1 then 5-1 at home. You would think that after 30 years of shite people would be happy to be top of the table winning by four or five goals. :o

I'm a bit taken aback by it all even though I know most people aren't happy unless they're moaning.

I think they are winding you up Gav.

Game was over at half-time.

That said, a critical analysis would conclude that our defence remains a worry even in a game we cruised. Mangala give the ball away then stood off their sole attacker, inexplicably, to concede the goal. We just look wobbly in defence, and that will be matter when we face crucial games or better opponents.

Kilkenny Blue

11 goals in 2 games!  Aye, loads to complain about  8)

BTW, good to be back folks  ;)

bry the guy

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on October 18, 2015, 12:42:26

Have you been away?

gavin

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on October 18, 2015, 12:42:26

Welcome back KK.

Stephen Paul

Welcome back KK . How was prison then?

jingoe

Fair play to the Bournemouth fans. Pretty much sold their allocation. They made a lot of noise, even when they were being spanked. Considering it was a 600 mile round trip for them, I wasn't expecting that.

Hesperus

Our attacking play is just sublime at times easily the best in the league. However we're still too open at the back. Bournemouth had some really good chances and considering we've got a £60+ million centre back combination along with Zab and Sangna we should be defending much better. I believe it
S Pellegrini's tactics and how he likes to play but Imo it's these tactics that will ultimately be his downfall because against real quality opposition in Europe we'll conceed too many goals and our attackers won't always be able to dig us out of the hole..

gavin

I agree with that but it is still happy happy days. We are successful and great to watch.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: stephenmcfc on October 19, 2015, 13:19:14
Welcome back KK . How was prison then?

Ha, a bit more comfortable than home lol.  At least no malaria here