News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Leeds

Started by gavin, December 28, 2022, 19:01:01

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Lewis, Akanji, Stones, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Mahrez, Haaland, Grealish

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Walker, Phillips, Cancelo, Laporte, Bernardo, Gomez, Foden, Palmer

Lewis starts his first Premier League game. Fatty makes the bench.

Neil Mcnab

The DM scores while Grealish fluffs his lines. Will Leeds now throw in the towel?

gavin

Finally we score. Chance after chance we spurned. McCoist is going on about how well Leeds defended. I thought we could easily be five up at half time. Grealish missed a hat trick of great chances. Haaland missed two chances that he should be scoring. Gundo should have buried a header. Many other half chances. We just need to bag a couple more early second half.

Kilkenny Blue

any links for streams?

gavin

Comfortable in the end. Jack redeemed himself, as did Erling. But we are going to need to be much more efficient in front of goal.

93:2012

Indeed Gavin, great to see Jack & Erling fix their faults. He is absolutely deadly Haaland.

Kilkenny Blue

Great win.  Looking forward to seeing the highlights as I didn't get to see it live since wifey banned Sky Sports  >:(

gavin

It was on Amazon. I bet she hasn't banned shopping.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on December 28, 2022, 22:32:16
It was on Amazon. I bet she hasn't banned shopping.

Ahh FFS!!! 

Kilkenny Blue

...and she hates shopping in fairness to her  :D

I need to to add a big screen to my man cave.  I have my indoor bike trainer, a fridge and a hefty sound system.  Time to re-negotiate the SkySports thingy

93:2012

Yesterday first half performance by Jack Grealish was in the main good but marred significantly by his panic attempts at finishing. Credit to him as he could have crumbled second half with confidence loss but kept going got two assists and played really well.

There is hope if he could just trust himself in front of goal, to miss or to score.

gavin

He has to sort this finishing and quickly. He redeemed himself yesterday but won't get the chance every time. I like him but we have to be merciless now.

Neil Mcnab

Grealish did indeed come good, still not happy with Mahrez. Akanji is excellent on the ball, but sometimes MIA when there is defending to do. Shouldnt complain, jingle bells. jin...