News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Everton away. Sunday 2pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, May 10, 2023, 03:30:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

City are now unbeaten in 21 games in all competitions, a run which includes 17 wins. Seven more victories and they get the Treble.

A difficult away trip to Goodison Park this weekend with Madrid at home coming up 

Stephen Paul

Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Craig Pawson.
Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan.

Stephen Paul

gavin

If players need a rest before the second leg with Real Madrid then I wouldn't have any qualms about about any or all of the following coming into the team

Ortega Moreno, Ake, Laporte, Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden

We could make up to six changes and the team would still be very strong.

Neil Mcnab

Everton will be full of running, massively motivated and on a high. Dyche will be telling them how tired our players are, minds on next week, out work them. Been a bogie team for us in the past. Worried, hoping for a win, early goal please, but expecting a draw. 2-2.

KunDB

Even with 6/7 first team players rested, which will happen, we should beat this team. Do not be fooled by the Brighton collapse.

3  0  City win

Stephen Paul

This is by far our most difficult game with Madrid either side

gavin

3-1 to City. Hopefully, Erling will score. Three games without a goal would be a beginning of a bad run at the wrong time.

Stephen Paul

Match day has arrived
Hopefully a start of a good week for the Blues

Stephen Paul

Madrid made 8 changes today resting key players for the City clash

KunDB

Quote from: Stephen Paul on May 10, 2023, 03:30:21
3-0 City

Another 3 0 correct score congratulations to Stephen, you are on a roll. A wee pat on my own back for the same prediction.

I am expecting that this result will be key to securing the PL title treble.

Stephen and me deserve a good old pint or two to celebrate. Cheers Stephen

reddishblue

Stevie must be in line for tipster of the season award.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on May 12, 2023, 19:42:55
Even with 6/7 first team players rested, which will happen, we should beat this team. Do not be fooled by the Brighton collapse.

3  0  City win
Quality