News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions and match build up for Madrid at home. CL SF SL Wed.8pm

Started by Stephen Paul, May 14, 2023, 17:13:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Back to the CL this week with a huge second leg match against Madrid

They dont come any bigger 

gavin

They don't come much bigger but at the moment I am just happy to have won the league again. Maybe I'll get more excited by the Chumps tomorrow or Wednesday but for now we have done enough for me.

KunDB

The PL title for a PL title treble was my own main target this season and it is all but fine now.

I have a sense of excitement now for wanting to win the CL, so I'm hoping that will happen. But I'm expecting the usual hard fought dirty tactics from Real Madrid, with lenient refereeing for them and given how god their forward line is a goal from them.

With head and not heart (a heart always fearful of losing) I just know City are the better team and should win.

So I'm predicting just that.

3. 1. City win.

Stephen Paul

gavin

3-1 to Super City. Erling is a cert to score after Madrid were quite dismissive in claiming that they had kept him quiet in the first leg.

Stephen Paul

Match day has arrived
Hoping for a massive roar from the City fans tonight

silvablue

Neil Mcnab

Expecting blood pressure to be off the chart watching this. If we are leading towards the end of the game, will the players cope with the pressure? Hope so. 4-1 please.