News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Talkshite

Started by Stephen Paul, May 17, 2023, 06:59:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

was travelling for two days across Saudi Arabia and decided to tune into Talk sport for a couple of days

I have to say apart from Ali McCoist who had nothing but praise for City and Pep the rest of the show hosts were so anti City it was hard to listen to

We really are despised by the British media     

Stephen Paul

Danny Murphy is by far the worst

cnut

bbk

Simon Jordan is quite the one for giving city a talk up.

I take it you didn't hear Ally McCoist on commentary when City beat Arsenal 3-1 at theirs? haha

Stephen Paul

Nope
Bit Simon Jordan calls a spade a spade to be fair

He did say Pep has transformed the PL and City were the best he has ever seen

KunDB

Simon Jordan just tries to be as headline catching, vidoe short clip, controversial as he possibly can be. I treat his words as self serving nonsense.

The majority of sports media journalists are anti-city. They tag every headline and article with 'gulf state funded club' so as to taint and demean City's achievements. There was never this level of criticism of Utd, Liverpool, & Arsenal, lesser so Chelsea when they rigged the rules and the finances so they could remain dominant for eternity. The sports journalists just kissed their ass and towed their line the cowards that they are.

Neil Mcnab

Stopped listening to the crap they put out years ago, all the fake opposite sides shite.

Stephen Paul

Be  interesting to listen to all the haters today