News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Player of the season

Started by Stephen Paul, April 29, 2021, 17:31:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's gets your vote

Ederson
0 (0%)
Walker
0 (0%)
Dias
5 (50%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Laporte
0 (0%)
Cancelo
0 (0%)
Rodrigo
0 (0%)
Gundogan
3 (30%)
Bernardo
0 (0%)
Mahrez
0 (0%)
KDB
1 (10%)
Foden
0 (0%)
Sterling
0 (0%)
Jesus
0 (0%)
Another
1 (10%)
Mendy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Stephen Paul

Dias for me , solid as a rock at the back . We wouldn't be were we are without him

VVD isn't half the player this lad is

KunDB

Gundogan for me as the way he stepped up and into KDB shoes when he was injured was amazing. It put the impetus into our season.

Dias has been amazing too, as has Stones, Bernardo, Mahrez, Walker, Foden, Cancelo & Ederson. And many more at times.

gavin

Dias for me. Closely followed by Gundogan and Mahrez. KDB has been great but that is expected now lol.

Stephen Paul

Gundogan and Mahrez have been excellent this season

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's got to be between Dias and Gunda.

Dias has been a hell of an anchor at the back and brought Stones to his best and Laporte out the team. Who would have thought that last year?

Gunda though has dragged us through the rough start and kept us going while Kev was injured.

I'm going to go with Dias though just he hit the ground running and is still performing every week where as Gunda has dropped off recently.

Stephen Paul

No votes for Mendy yet 🤔

silvablue

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 30, 2021, 09:58:17
No votes for Mendy yet 🤔

Well that could be because you didn't include him in the vote. #Justsaying. Lol  ;)

Stephen Paul

gavin

It is great that there a few candidates. It shows what a strong squad we have. It is Dias for me as he has been consistently good. Gundo and Mahrez have been the standout players further forward but I don't think that they have had the consistent whole season that Dias has. I really think that without Dias we wouldn't have got out of our poor start. I don't think Stones would have had the great season that he has. Dias has been the player that has made our season, turning defence from a weakness to a strength.

Neil Mcnab

Dias is the leagues player of the season.

lee