News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pogba

Started by Victoria, June 14, 2015, 11:57:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Rumors it is going to cost City 155m for him; no thanks!  certainly not worth it from what I have seen of him. As for Sterling, let the greedy little shit rot at Liverpool, not that good either, he can be cancelled out of games easy as other teams have proved. Further, it is reported that City are after Di Maria, the Rags have said he is a waste of money and I agree, not seen anything special from him either. The soccer transfer market has gone mad!

Ludo

I imagine the figure of £155m is either way of the mark or it includes his wages on what would probably be a 5 tear deal.

As for signing greedy shits - we wouldn't have much of a team without them. No ones coming here for the culture and the sunshine.

goat

or dollars

di maria is a class player, funny how when he might be leaving they decide he is shit

andy1966

Quote from: goat on June 14, 2015, 15:29:47
or dollars

di maria is a class player, funny how when he might be leaving they decide he is shit
If he wasn't shite they wouldn't let him leave , and certainly not to their closest rivals

Stephen Paul

Di Maria would be a good signing I think

goat

Quote from: andy1966 on June 14, 2015, 18:15:07
Quote from: goat on June 14, 2015, 15:29:47
or dollars

If he wasn't shite they wouldn't let him leave , and certainly not to their closest rivals

because no player ever decided to fuck his club off and force them to sell him

Victoria

I think it was November 2014 when it was quoted from a Rag director 'what a waste of money' speculation it was Di Maria he was talking about, he is far from being a class player, Navas is more productive and can't pass to save his life  :)

goat

un-named rag director and speculation. well im convinced

Stephen Paul

So am I and the pig  :D

gavin

Not convinced about Pogba at all. Definitely don't want Di Maria and not just because he is tainted.

goat

based on the champs league final or have you seen more of pogba?

gavin

Watched matches with him playing a couple of times since he has been linked with us and he's never really stood out for me. Some good touches, definitely something there but it is finished product money we are talking about and he isn't. There must be cheaper promising lads we can take a risk on. How much would you pay for him?

goat

can honestly say ive hardly seen him play. if average shot goes for 20-25 million these days he must be the thick end of 50. annoying that we missed out on the german lad on a free