News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

That penalty miss by Aguero

Started by Stephen Paul, May 09, 2021, 10:58:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

lee

Ah well..Wont blot my memory of the bloke.

Paddy

I think that Sterling annoyed him, stealing that first goal.....I would have been pissed off too.....

KunDB

Sergio was never a great penalty taker and certainly not of the quality that he could audaciously take a panencko - as he proved so embarrassingly yesterday. I thought he would have learnt from his failed stop start flop shot history, apparently not so

Anyway, why are City players not taught the basics - 3 penalties in each of their lockers that they practice regularly, each one hit with real pace (not blasted).

It’s beyond me. God help us if their is a penalty shootout for the CL.

gavin

The women failed to score two penalties today too. Everyone at the club should be practising them to see who can actually take a penalty.

It took less than a second for me to forgive Sergio. What he has done for us outweighs that miss by only about 1,000,000,000 times.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on May 09, 2021, 13:56:12
I think that Sterling annoyed him, stealing that first goal.....I would have been pissed off too.....
not so sure if Aguero would have got it . he seemed to have let the ball run away from him

KunDB

Kun had missed his chance and Sterling made the right choice, if only he made it more often.