News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

PSG team and thread

Started by gavin, April 06, 2016, 19:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

I thought for once Pellers adopted some  sensible tactics against world class players at their ground

the result was all important, fuck embarrassment, were not Barcelona....................yet

cheer the fuck up Swiss  :) we couldve been good as out

Quote from: reddishblue on April 07, 2016, 21:23:01
Has Citopest hacked your account?

:D

Swiss

HA HA!

My point is, standards have slipped and we've regressed.

Rowley Birkin QC

I'd just like to say I agree with most of Swiss' comments - but then, I'm probably pissed as well.

(We did very well though. Good result)

gavin

Yes, we've regressed this season and last. Yes, this team can do much better. No, I'm not at all embarrassed that our weakened team in poor form is in with a great chance of making the last four of the Champions League. Chelsea weren't embarrassed to win it and they weren't even trying to play football. Two away goals is a decent effort though it doesn't mean that I don't think we can play much better. Sergio and David Silva are nowhere near their best.

Rowley Birkin QC

"Embarrassed" is too a strong a word, but in broad terms I know where Swiss is coming from.

But there's no doubt that if 10 years ago you'd told a City fan that we were about to go into the second leg of a Champions League quarter final with a decent shot at reaching the semi finals - they'd have asked you what drugs you were taking or called the funny farm! 

We're not doing too badly.

Swiss

Shoot for the (blue) moon I say!

Atm it looks like (obvs things can change):

Barce
Wolfsburg
Bayern

are going through.

I'd rate us as 51/49 in favour of going through. Away goals will only count if we have a nil/low scoring draw.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I wouldn't rule out Athletico getting some away goals against Barca and Real must still be fancied to go through at home.

bry the guy

Quote from: AvS on April 08, 2016, 10:29:41
I wouldn't rule out Athletico getting some away goals against Barca and Real must still be fancied to go through at home.

They already have one and cant get anymore.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

Those are, in my opinion, the favourites to go through.

But yer, anything g can happen