News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Chelsea

Started by KunDB, January 03, 2021, 15:35:43

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Foden, Bernardo, Sterling.

SUBS | Carson, Aguero, Mendy, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Delap, Harwood-Bellis, Mbete.

C'mon City strong team

KunDB

Gabriel Jesus, Kyle Walker, Ederson, Ferran Torres, Tommy Doyle and Eric Garcia are the six first-team confirmed positive Covid-19 cases.

Even with 6 first team layers out no spot for Laporte, what is going on with him?

gavin

Laporte has to be injured or ill. Good to see Cancelo isn't one of the Covid positive people as it was widely thought he was. It at least gives us the chance to start with a balanced XI.

Stephen Paul

Going to be difficult

Stephen Paul

Probably take a point now but we need all 3

lee

We'll beat these they are not that good

Stephen Paul

KunDB

3 0 coming up to half time and best performance of our season, it’s been coming.

gavin

Great first half from the lads. Gundo superb. Some great stuff from Phil and KDB too. At times I watch Bernard and wonder how he doesn't collapse through lack of oxygen. Just how fit is that bloke.

Stephen Paul

Solid at the back
Dias some signing

KunDB

Dias best signing in the summer of all signings.

Hal paced training canter second half, with eye on Carabao Cup semi final.

KunDB

Disappointed to lose the clean sheet.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye was a shame to let that goal in at the end. Class otherwise.

I know they came on late on in be game, but Kev, Gunda and Foden worked constantly and were replaced by Dinho, Kun and Mahrez. You could see straight away where the space was where Kun and Mahrez weren't tracking back. We can all forgive Kun I'm sure but Mahrez is what he is.

I hope Pep sticks with that starting line up for the next match.

lee

Cancelo looks the bollocks to me this season

Player of the season so far

Neil Mcnab

A great team performance, in second gear for the last 45. KDB, Gundog and Bernardo have have been at times not 100% this season. They were today and the performance showed it. Having a few days rest cant have hindered either. Hope we can carry on and stamp all over the shit.

Stephen Paul

Good for Steffen getting game time also

KunDB

Gun dogs on fire 🔥 recently and helping drive performances, while KDB has been relatively quiet. KDB firing today and Bernardo and Cancelo great again. Only player worrying me with his performances is Raheem, but he will get back firing them in soon I’m certain.

Hesperus

Good win that. We’ve got a good run of very winnable league games now. We need to win them all and see where that takes us.

Paddy

stones and dias successful pairing keeping laporte out. Fantastic first half and a good overall performance. We are still in with a chance on that show...

Swiss

Think Laporte must be a covid case as he didn't make the bench.

But yes, dias, stones partnership looks good.

Ace win. Was good to see a great, hardworking performance from a lot of players. Even Zinchenko had a decent match.

My only negative was that Rodri seemed well off the pace.

Other than that, a really good performance.