News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ The Sty

Started by gavin, October 29, 2023, 14:37:58

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Today's teams

For the English and European Champions, and the FA Cup holders

Ederson, Walker (C), Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Ake, Kovacic, Doku, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

For the Carabao Cup holders

A set of dirty, cheating wankers will be playing.

gavin

Very nearly the team that I thought though I'd have played Doku not Jack.

Stephen Paul

probably the best line up for me

Mon Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stephen Paul

Evans and Maguire at the back  :D

reddishblue

Should be more than one but heh, VAR rules OK.

Stephen Paul

Need that second goal

Stephen Paul

They are fooking clueless

gavin

How can Neville claim that that is not a penalty. Sky should be ashamed of his biased nonsense.

Haaland scored the penalty but is otherwise letting us down. He is not alive in the box and he should have buried that chance at the end. Good save from the keeper but he should be given absolutely no chance at all.

We need to make more of our corners and our possession dominance. Make it comfortable please.

Stephen Paul

Early goal second half please

Stephen Paul

You might see Doku on soon to chase the second

KunDB

Grealish maintains control and slows the game, preventing Utd quick break outs. Expect Doku for the past 15.

Derby first half, mainly because once again we are not taking it chances.

C'mon City

KunDB

One sided destruction Second half.

Stephen Paul

That Antony is a hateful wee cnut

gavin

Happy, happy days. United were lucky it was only three. It doesn't do our dominance justice. Bernard is supreme.

How did Antony not get sent off?

reddishblue

I see we're getting into form, about time.  :D

Neil Mcnab

Bernardo will take some replacing. The shit live up to their name. Should have been more than 3.

Hesperus

Great performance. Very dominant. Hopefully that form will continue and improve.

KunDB

Well done 'The Athletic' great reporting.

Manchester City live updates: Result reaction as Haaland and Foden goals seal derby win
Manchester United convincingly beat bitter local rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford to leapfrog Liverpool and go two points off leaders Tottenham. 

chocovla

Quote from: KunDB on October 29, 2023, 20:01:32
Well done 'The Athletic' great reporting.

Manchester City live updates: Result reaction as Haaland and Foden goals seal derby win
Manchester United convincingly beat bitter local rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford to leapfrog Liverpool and go two points off leaders Tottenham.

Even at with their cheap rates I wouldn't touch anything The Athletic put out with a bargepole.

gavin

These are the days and things don't look like changing soon. Long may the Glazers stay. Long may Pep stay. I reckon even Pep would struggle to make a go of it at the rags though.