News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

fucking delph

Started by goat, July 10, 2015, 17:04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

And Cook did the financial deals to bring the players like Aguero and Silva in. I used to get laughed at on here and other forums for defending Cook...

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Txiki and Soriano aren't actually that good - and that they're success at Barca had more to do with them riding on the reputation and glamour of the club they worked for.

Swiss

maybe... but we've got a lot of time to go so it's not quite panic stations just yet!

nimrod

It seems Delph has loyalty gene (very rare these days)

He signed a new contract in Jan cos he said it wasnt fair to Villa to leave on a Bosnan

He's changed his mind cos he's loyal, nothing Sorryarse or tixibell can do about that

(even though I think their both daft twats)

Rowley Birkin QC

Both fair comments Swiss and Nimmers - especially regarding Delph. Respect to him for deciding not to take the money and stay loyal to Villa. He no doubt knows he's going to get more football if he sticks with them.

I accept the boys from Barca still have time to pull things together, but their record at City is starting to look more than a bit shaky. I realise if players simply don't want to come there is little they can do about it, but I'd be happier if we got some idea that they had a few Plan B's in the mix. We seem to focus all our resources and time on a couple of targets and then thrash about aimlessly when those targets fail to play ball.

Swiss

I'll get worried if they're sniffing around porto again...

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 12, 2015, 00:49:28
Both fair comments Swiss and Nimmers - especially regarding Delph. Respect to him for deciding not to take the money and stay loyal to Villa. He no doubt knows he's going to get more football if he sticks with them.

I accept the boys from Barca still have time to pull things together, but their record at City is starting to look more than a bit shaky. I realise if players simply don't want to come there is little they can do about it, but I'd be happier if we got some idea that they had a few Plan B's in the mix. We seem to focus all our resources and time on a couple of targets and then thrash about aimlessly when those targets fail to play ball.

Its been a disaster with those 2 Ken, look at the money wasted on average players and we then lose our title

Im just worried they will now give the scousers what theyre asking for Sterling to avoid the embarrassment of getting nobody

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on July 12, 2015, 00:52:46
I'll get worried if they're sniffing around porto again...

or as goaty bollocks would say 'raping porto'

:D

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 12, 2015, 00:05:38
And Cook did the financial deals to bring the players like Aguero and Silva in. I used to get laughed at on here and other forums for defending Cook...

I never laughed Ken, I sniggered though  :D

I used to think he was an overdone sales rep but maybe you were right about him

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh, Cookie Monster certainly had his faults, but not nearly the fool some portrayed him as.

nimrod

I kind of went off him when that story came out that he slipped Noel Gallagher a note over dinner with a list of world famous players we were gonna get

Noel said he was completely floored, or summat like that

Turns out we got none of them (maybe Tevez)

Swiss

Quote from: nimrod on July 12, 2015, 00:59:01
Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 12, 2015, 00:49:28

Its been a disaster with those 2 Ken, look at the money wasted on average players and we then lose our title

Im just worried they will now give the scousers what theyre asking for Sterling to avoid the embarrassment of getting nobody

I'm coming round to the idea of sterling if we play a front 3 with another wide forward

Stephen Paul

the show goes on . expect a couple of decent buys this week i would imagine

KunDB

What worries me is the scouser's will now think they have us over a barrel as Sterling has now become our summer marque signing (God help us).

Without two or three world class players we certainly will not win the CL, PL and possibly any trophy's. Se might and likely will fall down the top4/6 pecking order.

Swiss

Some people just need a little time out before this happens

nimrod

ITK on bluemoon has tweeted its a done deal 45 mill plus add ons

Sterling will be pulled out of tour

goat

does reading the papers count as itk on bluemong?

was it david villas mate?

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: goat on July 11, 2015, 20:54:59
thats the scary thing
send txiki out for 20 benson, a loaf and Pogba and he comes back with a refusal from Delph just as the shop is shutting

Swiss

Ok, onwards and upwards

nimrod

Quote from: goat on July 12, 2015, 13:07:14
does reading the papers count as itk on bluemong?

was it david villas mate?

dont shoot the messenger

goat

Quote from: Swiss on July 12, 2015, 14:09:31
Ok, onwards and upwards

well after delph the only was is up

unless cattermole gets itchy feet