News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

At Leicester

Started by gavin, December 18, 2018, 19:40:51

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City XI to face Leicester (Carabao Cup QF): Muric, Walker, Stones, Eric Garcia, Otamendi, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Foden, Brahim Diaz, Mahrez, Aguero (c)

Good to see four young lads start. Nice balance.

shandon

gavin

Spanish 17 year old centre half. Looks accomplished.

gavin

Quiet first half. Lovely goal from KDB, he's special indeed. We always look like we lack urgency without Sane and Sterling. Come out second half and look to finish them off.

shandon

I hope Pep brings Jesus and/or Sterling on soon.

Rowley Birkin QC

A little sloppy at times with our passing, but I think we have to make allowances for the conditions.

I've been impressed with Diaz's energy and drive. Looked our most promising route of attack for most of that half.

gavin

Load of shite that second half. Never got going. Just shows we need Sane and Sterling to start when we play important games. I'd leave Mahrez in Leicester.

Rowley Birkin QC

Its'a good job Leicester are shit at penalties  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Just saw bits and bobs of the match, was Mahrez shite again?

shandon

Is that the semi finals we are in now?  ???

Paddy

Marez, totally egotistical, not a team player, all he wanted to do was score against his old club, and took every opportunity to do so, not one cross into the box. always goal bound. What a waste of money. Should have "Left him at Leicester" !!!...

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye I've not been impressed with Mahrez this season at all, but I remember Bernardo and even Zaba were shite in their first season but they both came good.

lee

Mahrez is a bag of sick

KunDB

Burton Albion in the semi finals, come on City.

shandon

Would have preferred either of the other two TBH  :-[