News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

PSG Thread Qtr Final CL

Started by KunDB, April 12, 2016, 19:22:15

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

Quote from: Zabba on April 12, 2016, 20:55:11
Why can we not pass and retain possession they are just average PSG.

is there any way i dont have to read your drivel?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Any other British team and the commentary lick their ring piece clean but every comment in regards to city was a negative one.

Arse holes

lee

Quote from: AvS on April 12, 2016, 21:55:52
Any other British team and the commentary lick their ring piece clean but every comment in regards to city was a negative one.

Arse holes

if it would have been the rags!!!

bluepill

Quote from: Lekos on April 12, 2016, 21:17:00
If we had a defence that might not be a bad idea

They did pretty well tonight!

Cracking team performance i was impressed with our use of the ball and willingness to get forward - good balance, i was just a bit worried we might over commit

Swiss

Quote from: AvS on April 12, 2016, 21:55:52

Arse holes

Why the feck was camel face in the studio!

Lekos

KunDB

Quote from: lee on April 12, 2016, 21:46:21
is there any way i dont have to read your drivel?

'Drivel' that is just your intolerant view and attempt to fling abuse at me. Makes me laugh hard that you cannot tolerate people with views on our team that do not comply with your own views. Pretty intolerant and pathetic and abusive.

A great night for the team I have supported for over 50 years but so many bad habits have become ingrained in this teams DNA.

Bad habits tend to catch up and bite you eventually, but who cares now we are bigger and better than our bitter rivals after all these years.

gavin

I don't think we have played anywhere near our best but we are through to the semis. I really hope Sergio and Silva proper turn up for the semi. I thought PSG were very disappointing, I reckon their trouble is they don't have any competition every week. We need to start getting our football together again. But it is great to be so far through and know we have another couple of gears we can hopefully find.

Have to be happy to be through. A great night for the club. Envy of the country. Two rounds with no English representation except City.

KunDB

Now anything could happen as this team on its day can fire and beat anyone.

Best parts of tonights performance was the togetherness of the team, attitude, work rate and patience when it got tough.

goat

Quote from: Zabba on April 12, 2016, 23:04:34
'Drivel' that is just your intolerant view and attempt to fling abuse at me.

to be fair its not just his view

KunDB

Quote from: goat on April 12, 2016, 23:33:24
to be fair its not just his view

Quite right back not important. Strangely when the typed that that I did think i bet Goat miracously will may make a sudden appearance.

goat

Ludo

In fairness if PSG had played ibrahimovich tonight it might have been a different result. 😉

goat

on about that

are paris the most expensive one man team in the world?

KunDB

Remember the red rag taunts.

Neil Mcnab

Not a great game unless you were committed to us or PSG. The result was the main thing.

Who called mangled and otter, not me for sure.

Navas, for all his faults filled in at full back when needed. Clichy had no such cover and that was an achilles heel we need to fix.

Silva and Kun look shadows of their true selves, for months now, not just against PSG.

Make it past the semi finals playing like that, not a chance.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on April 12, 2016, 23:04:34
'Drivel' that is just your intolerant view and attempt to fling abuse at me. Makes me laugh hard that you cannot tolerate people with views on our team that do not comply with your own views. Pretty intolerant and pathetic and abusive.

A great night for the team I have supported for over 50 years but so many bad habits have become ingrained in this teams DNA.

Bad habits tend to catch up and bite you eventually, but who cares now we are bigger and better than our bitter rivals after all these years.

well i think im perfectly sane and not pathetic..im not the one who says sack the manager and we are shit and then we are amazing in the next post and that tixki and co are bobbins and then their amazing...you need help fella...

KunDB

Again that is your opinion. I do not have a great respect your opinion so I will happily ignore it. It is regertable that you seem unable to express your opinion other than through personal abuse. Perhaps you should reflect more on that and less on what you perceive as my faults.

Even if we win the CL, which I really hope we do, that does not change my opinion that Pelle is not the best manager for City and our performances as a team have been sub-standard this season as a whole. I have been consistent in saying get rid of him but only at season end. Playing well on a few occassions or getting a big result now and again does not compensate for persistent failings and sub-standard perfomances; though it often can help mask them. Pelle has deteriorated this team in many ways, and that is firmly my opinion, even though he is a gentleman and very personable in many ways.

lee

personal abuse my arse..if i called you a wanker that would be personal abuse... all i have said is you write drivel..what a drama queen!!

Tricky Trev

Do I really need to point out the irony here?  :coat:

My views are way harsher than zabbas but in general I very much agree, well spoken, something I never could or will.