News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kevin De Bruyne

Started by KunDB, August 21, 2015, 18:14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Quote from: Lekos on August 27, 2015, 20:50:04
Citopest is Zabba

keep up, that was worked out months ago, although all 5 of them denied it

Lekos

Quote from: Swiss on August 27, 2015, 23:01:40
Whihc ex rag is Trev then unless it's one of Cito's alter ego's!?

Perhaps it's that Todd ming

clevblue

“He’s had an astonishing, astonishing offer from City and we can’t compete with that. I would prefer to keep him, not to get the money. But the money now is really the issue because Kevin was qualified with Wolfsburg for the Champions League and he was a key player and took the next step.”

perhaps we'll really need him now in the "group of death"

Swiss

Quote from: Lekos on August 28, 2015, 06:27:43
Quote from: Swiss on August 27, 2015, 23:01:40
Whihc ex rag is Trev then unless it's one of Cito's alter ego's!?

Perhaps it's that Todd ming

I thought they were all the same...

anyway, Has KDB signed?

bry the guy

No tomorrow reports now sat but its been tomorrow for weeks now.

Paul lakes knee

So, apparently 70 million Euro, which is around 50.8 Gbp
Wonder how much the Premier League's player of the season last year would cost if he was in a long contract and the selling club didn't need to sell? Just asking.

lee

having his medical today

Swiss

Ludo

So we've spent 50 odd million on Tin Tin.

Swiss

Tin tin always wins in the end

KunDB

The good news is that City have finally discovered (and announced) that we have bought DeBruyne, Pellegrini will think he is on loan to us no doubt.

andy1966

If city paid 50.4 million that's a whole 8 million less than the press were saying,Cant Wait for (the Special needs one)MoaningHo to start his bitching again about city trying to buy the title Didn't Moanin Ho sell him for less than 20 million ?

goat

its 58 if he does certain things

gavin

Thank christ its over. Hopefully a class player for many years to come and every trophy will be a poke in the eye to Mourinho so all the better.

zacc

bry the guy

I never got a text of city.

Swiss

Neil Mcnab

Belgium had some great players, but a shit clueless manager. Could have gone far. Only good thing is that the rest of the world did not get to see too much of Kev. Then the rumours about Real Madrid sniffing round might have come true.

Swiss

Would take a world record bid from Real to prize kev away. If Pogba is "worth" E100m+, then so is Kev.

Not surprised Belgium are having a dig, City n them have had a few run ins with fitness issues over the past two years. Namely with Vinny.

TBF, i'd question the fitness staff at city too. Feckin rediculous the amount of injuries we've had this season