News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

PSG team and thread

Started by gavin, April 06, 2016, 19:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City XI: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kolarov, Delph, Bony, Iheanacho

Here we go

KunDB

KunDB

Our defence, if we actually have one, is shit.

Well done Joe on penalty save and later Ibra header save.

Ludo

Not sure who to blame, Joe or Fernando.

Fuck it I'll blame them both.

gavin

Bloody hell, what a fuck up again. Fernando obviously the main culprit but you have to question Joe for passing it to him there. Especially after how he got injured recently putting Demi under pressure in a similar fashion. Otherwise it was a great goal for us, Fernando did well to win the ball, a great ball from Fernandinho which I actually thought he'd muffed a bit until it fell perfectly for De Bruyne to finish beautifully. Well done Joe on the dodgy pen. Luiz could be off for diving.

Michael Brown was celebrating hard after the goal. Once a blue...

clevblue

It's all about our attack, defence crap as usual, come on deBrun and deKun

KunDB

Just comical defending, as per our usual.

It is ridiculous that we defend like a hungover pub team. Let's face it one way or another that disaster was always going to happen.

KunDB

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on April 06, 2016, 20:36:06
Bloody hell, what a fuck up again. Fernando obviously the main culprit but you have to question Joe for passing it to him there. Especially after how he got injured recently putting Demi under pressure in a similar fashion. Otherwise it was a great goal for us, Fernando did well to win the ball, a great ball from Fernandinho which I actually thought he'd muffed a bit until it fell perfectly for De Bruyne to finish beautifully. Well done Joe on the dodgy pen. Luiz could be off for diving.

Michael Brown was celebrating hard after the goal. Once a blue...
He'd have been sent off by now

My stream froze for both goals  :'(

But what the fuck was that, we look awful!

Swiss

We're attacking with only 3 to 5 players but PSG are defending with 9. We lose it, PSG counter by bypassing our midfield and we've got our defenders isolated.

We need movement from CM!

KunDB

2 1 down

Too many bad habits ingrained in this team under Pelle

A high ragged line in defence
Dwelling on the ball
Not properly clearing the ball from defence
Going down on ground for tackles
Second to loose balls
Not picking up attackers in box
Too much reliance on our attack scoring to dig us out

Swiss

My stream has literally frozen on all goals!!!

You missed passing Zab, awful in simple situations

clevblue

gavin

2-2 is a very good result indeed. Lots of good and bad but the main thing is the result.

KunDB

Excellent result and a real chance to progress to the semi-final stage, but no given.

Oh if only we had a defence as good as our attack.

Leewonpen

Excellent result, more intensity tonight when we didn't have the ball. Lived on the edge at times but PSG are no mugs.
WBA next, the most important game this season (till the next one!)

Ludo

Quote from: Zabba on April 06, 2016, 20:41:25
100%Fernando fault.

50-50 I'd say, if Hart plays that ball to Fernando he has to do it on the other side so he can turn onto his natural foot.

Still an excellent result.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on April 06, 2016, 21:38:25
2-2 is a very good result indeed. Lots of good and bad but the main thing is the result.

yep, 2 away goals are vital, but I'm embarrassed by how we played.

Bony didn't help

Ludo

Thankfully bony didn't come on early enough to fuck things up.

Leewonpen

Quote from: Swiss on April 06, 2016, 21:47:56
yep, 2 away goals are vital, but I'm embarrassed by how we played.

Bony didn't help

Not sure any need to be embarrassed, yes we gave away the ball cheaply at times (Clichy stands out for me) but we hunted them down much better when we didn't have the ball. Thought Mangala looked much better, KdB excellent......