News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bony

Started by Stephen Paul, December 05, 2015, 16:29:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

shocking signing and coming across as a lazy fooker

Stephen Paul

Lee Bradbury was better ffs

Ludo

Bring back Gerry Creaney

gavin

He really has been bad of late. I don't think it is going to happen for him at City. When he first came his all round play was good despite the injuries and lack of goals. Now he is scoring a few but missing more and his all round play is non-existent.

Though I think it is a bit unfair to pick out individuals from today's debacle. They all should be docked a weeks wages.

Swiss

He looked good at Swansea, but a completely different player here

NileRivers

Dont think Pellegrini using him properly like Dzeko.Not using their height and strenght to hold onto that ball and wait for the offload as the players around him have the pace and guile to run pass defences and beat offside traps.Just one way getting the best out of Bony.Agree he looks under-trained.

Swiss

The balls just bounce off him, even I could trap some of them!

Lekos

Quote from: NileRivers on December 05, 2015, 20:08:14
Dont think Pellegrini using him properly like Dzeko.Not using their height and strenght to hold onto that ball and wait for the offload as the players around him have the pace and guile to run pass defences and beat offside traps.Just one way getting the best out of Bony.Agree he looks under-trained.

That type of player doesn't really fit the way we play though.

Ludo

He couldn't trap a bag of cement, he's a ball repellent.