News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Toure apology

Started by Neil Mcnab, November 04, 2016, 10:12:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

He can apologise all he likes, we are out of the EFL cup now so no chance of an appearance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37870823

Leewonpen

His time is coming to an end. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench tomorrow though.

Ludo

I don't see him getting a game anytime soon. Outside of the odd substitute appearance it's hard to imagine him fitting into the hard working, high pressing game we're trying to play at the minute.

That said he's done a lot for us over the years but all good things come to an end.

KunDB

Yaya is not the hardest working footballer ever, but he has served City well, unlike his greedy thick agent. Yaya seems to me to be a thoroughly decent likeable bloke, with the courage to say sorry to move things on.

I applaud him for that and I hope Pep gives him some game time. We, City fans, owe him a tremendous farewell when he finally decides to leave, he has done some great things for us; FA Cup 2011 for one.

goat

nothing to do with transfer window coming up is it

zacc

Being able to apologies is a strength and shows a good character.

reddishblue

Dimitri is still being a knob I see.

KunDB

I read Peps press conference comments as meaning 'nothing has changed'. Yaya has apologised but his agent has not, that's how I interpret his comments.

reddishblue

Yaya lost the pace before he lost the plot. I'm sure there is some football left in him but time is running out rapidly which makes his agent an even bigger cnut than most of us thought.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/10644305/yaya-toures-agent-dimitri-seluk-rules-out-pep-guardiola-apology

Swiss

If he's to play, the only role I can see him doing is the old fashioned English lump up front.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on November 06, 2016, 11:03:46
If he's to play, the only role I can see him doing is the old fashioned English lump up front.

tori will like that. Back to good old fashioned football principles.

gavin

I hope we see him at least a few times before he goes but at the moment I still very much doubt we will.

bry the guy

Why not just sack his agent???